Huma Ahmed Adnan Foodstuff Trading L.L.C (HFS)

Posted: Mar 22, 2016 by

imported ginger from china

3.75
dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dear Respected, i had ordered one 40/ft container of Ginger from a company named Laiwu Taifeng Foods Co Ltd, according to the agreement we signed was 50% payment through bank and 50% after BL surrender. so i immediately send them bank receipt and ask them to surrender BL but they did not, and started asking me to send more 50% western Union, so i understood this was a trap and the agent miss Laurie is doing all this.
then i requested my bank to please stop this transaction which took me a lot of hurdle but finally i was saved. so i would like to tell importers to watch out.
Updated by Adnan Ahmed, Feb 28, 2017
Dear Friends/Brothers and sisters,

If a person or company cheats, they will switch off mobile numbers, change office and will never entertain there creditors. But as people are saying Adnan cheat us, this is not cheating. First i will Explain about Aly, this person is Egyptian and is a good person, but he made a big mistake in Mt. number and went for travelling, it took me 15+ days to release the shipment, i lost Damages/ Plugin charges/60% bad material and total loss, but my good friend Aly says pay him 100%. This is not justice.
2nd is by the name of @Genuine supplier he gave me 1 container first i paid him 100%, when he send me 2 container the onion size was 30mm to 45mm, this size doesnot work here, when i complained he said no i want 100%, this is not business, this is cheating.

Now i leave it up to all of you, who is wrong me or these people who are trying to spoil my name,

thanks

and best regards

Ahmed Adnan
CEO
Updated by Adnan Ahmed, Apr 01, 2017
good day to all friends,

first i will clear again, i have never imported any thing from china, second is only this man Mr. Ansar Basha, has nothing to do with the consignments and has no investment with or with my company. If you all see the company (evergreen Global) Mr.Jai, he is the person who has made this deal, this man Ansar just left him alone because all amount was from Mr.Jai, Mr.Jai and me are good friends and our problem is almost solved. above is Mr. Jai message which all of you can read clearly. so now i will say Mr.Ansar Basha mind your own business and get lost, if you ever try to miss comunicate with people, it will not be good for you. so dont try to damage mu company reputation.

regards to all
God Bless you all

Ahmed Adnan
Updated by Adnan Ahmed, Jun 29, 2017
no of voctims 1. 917338706588 mr basha
2. 91 9597992677 m/s sri arangan exports
3. 91 9940643133 mr jai nair
4.. 91-9894022078 anunknown person on whats wih this no and id is cheated byadnan
5. 91 9820786639 mr salman of cosmos mumbai
6. 91-8826966286 mr asad ahmad
7. walaa hafez easy exports egypt 20100 146 29 16
8. 971 544442786 qazi sahab
two persons who is from pakistan he took cash 1. mr asif who's audio recording with us have dues around 30000 derham
2. mr irfan whos are 25000 derham
apart of this as he refused to mr nair that the following photo is not his photo can be confirm with the following no.
1. mr latif mirza whtsapp no. 971557888815
2. mr qazi sahab 971 544442786
3. mr abdullah 971503590638 they will confirm that the foto belong to adnan ahmad of huma ahmad adnan foodstuff or not

dear friends, this above list was shared by aliana trading l.l.s and voss innovation run in india by ebadur rehman son asad ahmed. now i will show you some real fact.

contact no 1 and 3 are partners
contact contact no 4 is created by them any one is wellcomed to call on the number.
contact no 6 is asad ahmed ebadur rehman son himself
contact no 7 walah hafez has no connection with my company
contact 8 has no connection with our company he is just clearing agent
contact as named asif and irfan talk to me yesterday because they my friends he scammed they name
contact 10 lateef mirza is clearing agent has no relation with this alibaba (ebadur rehman)
contact 11 mr, abdullah has also no relation or concern with this alibaba (ebadur rehman)

several times these people called him to come but he run away because he knows they will catch him and report him

so guys all he is left with 2 people that is sri anagan and jay/basha,
you all are most wellcomed to call on the details list i have given you

best regards

adnan
Updated by Adnan Ahmed, Jun 29, 2017
pay attention: aliana trading l. l. c dubai/tag holdings ltd/voss innovation (run by asad ahmed the son of, ebadur rehman and savya rehman) and the company's owner or ceo ebadur rahman/ abdul rahman/obaid ur rehman/ savya rehman from india,
@modus operandi of frauds, oh, sorry i took the wrong name, ebadur rehman scammer and cheater, in your comment, by counting 11 does not mean 11, second, mr. asif or mr. irfan spat on your face because they both are in contact with me, they both have confirmed and also said may god give this old man a good lesson before he dies, mr. abdullah/mr. mirza and mr. qazi also spit on your face, i do business, but not the way you do “business”.
you have no shame seeing as how you are putting your (late) daughter’s pictures on whatsapp/facebook and also using your poor sick wife’s pictures on all social media, you are not afraid of dying, your old now, you will die soon.
if you are such a good man when all the people (which i have mentioned above) have called you several times to come to al aweer market, why the hell did you not come to the market? this what you do, even shailes/shamoon/kuma and others from india said you are only a trouble maker, exploiting people and ladies who come for jobs, and companies who want to work with you, you only screw them and run away.
ebadur rehman tomorrow i will upload your original passport copies, so the people who are involved with you and think you are good, will find out the truth about you in india and in dubai, that who you are through your passport copy. i have never disrespected your son/wife or daughter, i respect them but you alibaba are not worth to be respected.
i also contacted the person, who hit you in dubai international city hope you remember when you were abusing a decent girl. remember bloody liar, i saved you. you did not have enough money to even eat, i gave you money. you did not have a place to stay, i gave you a place. you did not have money to travel, i gave you money.
your latest recording 2 days back, i will share with all the numbers, you offered me that you will do work and you will manage all with me. i will also share recording when you steal money from my office and when i called you and you kept saying that you are coming but you ran away.
this is adnan himself, today telling all the facts of this alibaba. i must pay or don’t have to pay, this is my and exporters business, this is not your business mr. ebadur rehman (ali baba) and this is business, not robbery or fraud.
second, i will challenge all bank tt receipt, none of the receipts are fake, this is dubai, not india or pakistan.in dubai, there is no word such as fake, here, everything genuine, the only thing that is fake is your visa/passport.
exporters, i am not your enemy we do business and there are always up downs in business, people who are following this big cheater can do as they wish but both side stories should be heard. the rest is all up to you. but people who will follow in his footsteps will regret it.

in last i will mention a few words about (walaa hafez) she said i have scammed her, sorry but she is wrong, i, myself returned the original documents to their agent in dubai because i received her boss email which i will attach and he thanked me several times, and i also have her boss recording in which he thanked me and told me that he has customer in malaysia, and the goods was transferred to malaysia. the price in uae was low so they decided to re-export. one day you must die, be afraid liar, so always speak the truth. i also asked your boss if there are any damages but he said its ok, no thanks. miss walaa hafez you are an employ of easy foodstuff so you should verify with your boss before opening you mouth and giving nasty comments. being a lady please do not do that again with any company or person.

if i want i can also say many things for so many companies, but i never did. respected people, i am writing this long paragraph because i don't have the time to always keep answering this crap spread by alibaba ebadur rehman.
to everyone complaining against me, remember i also have all your details, pictures of whatsapp with me, the day i will start, it will damage all your companies and respect 10 times more than you have to me. if i get one more bad comment, i don’t care who it is, i will not stay quiet. if anyone has an issue, come by e-mail its open. come forward and talk in professional way, but after today i will not tolerate and this is my first and last warning with respect.
best regards
Updated by Adnan Ahmed, Jul 01, 2017
Modus operandi, very soon you will see, the list of numbers are in contact with me, and al hamdulallah they all say they spit on ebadur rehman and also your face, and they said if any one share our recordings is born from 2 fathers, so go to hell and only think about your self,
Updated by Adnan Ahmed, Jul 04, 2017
Jai you are just talking all this for 2000$, i think you are Mad, you have lost your seances, you know i cannot come to you in india, that's why you are using all this words against me. come to Dubai and meet me if you are a real man, and remember this is last and final warning do not bring religion in business. be sensible and don't behave like a hipocrate. i have bolls enough to face people like you.
so watch out remember last warning ..
Updated by Adnan Ahmed, Jul 04, 2017
Ever green global, you are naveen, or who ever the hell are you, stop taking support of people, learn to do business and then talk. Your parents have not thought you any manners, you will not get any thing from my company, be man enough to come here, the person who you are saying jai, is not what you are, you are a bad/uneanted personality, very soon you will know, what is the punishment to write wrong on internet. Your own government will catch you. Jai belongs to respectable parent no like you hipocrate.

Get lost.
Updated by Adnan Ahmed, Jul 04, 2017
Second is there is no group of people, people dont have time to waste behing you stupid personality. Hope you understand, change your company name it should not be ever green global, a person like you who is always abusing religion has no regards.

Hope you understand idiot
Updated by Adnan Ahmed, Jul 04, 2017
I am extremly sorry ansar the message was not for your company by mistake I write evergreen glob, those two messages were for rp traders, the scoundral who abusing religions his name is navaneethna krishnan, I have reported him to indian authorities, he is not man enough to call me or whatsapp me, because he is a big lier.

Hope you got it navaneetha idiot
Updated by Adnan Ahmed, Jul 14, 2017
Dear Jay/Ansar as you both are said partners, and Naveenta as he is in Dubai, i have all proves of payment paid, i am not a idiot, i am a business man, but you people only know to scam, no problem i know to defend my self, and you naveenta why dint you call me and meet me you scared Hippocratic, you know what you have done and once i know were you are in Dubai you see what will be done with you according to Islamic laws. you piece of shit how dare you abuse Muslims, inshallah we will not spare you.
Updated by Adnan Ahmed, Oct 09, 2017
sir you see my name it says Adnan Ahmed, means we can use anyone name and ids, this experiment is to show you all that this board is fake, i can also make new id by name of Saba Al Bahar, hfs and many others, so this experiment shows that this complain board is fake.

wishes Basha
Complaint comments Comments (130)    Updated: Complaint country United Arab Emirates Complaint category Food

Comments

A  26th of Oct, 2016 by    +1 Votes
because you are great deceiver and big layer yo imported from me 2 containers of orange and didnt pay to me any cent, and i a one who you fraud me and this you make on me
N  2nd of Dec, 2016 by    0 Votes
@Alyhassan75 Hi where are you from. That Adnan cheated me also. We have to stop him otherwise he cheat so many person.
A  26th of Oct, 2016 by    0 Votes
Because you didn't pay me also you took 6 containers from me by fooling me. Mr Adnan you won't be spared
N  2nd of Dec, 2016 by    0 Votes
This bloody cheated me also. I sent 2 container onion. He not paid single $. We have to get him for the payment. How to do any idea?
N  15th of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
@cosmos trade Pls contact me on ±919920838737. Even am. Being cheated by Adnan. Let's take further steps to put in behind bars legally (joseph-annie agro products india)
N  10th of Dec, 2016 by    0 Votes
Mr Adnan has cleared out our overdue balance og 6 conatiners to Cosmos Trade International . He no longer holds any debt towards Cosmos Trade International .
N  28th of Feb, 2017 by    0 Votes
@cosmos trade @evergreen global (jai)
Hi, i'm from india. we did 3 containers with mr. adnan, but he didn't cheat us, still we have a good relationship with him, he is a gentleman..
N  28th of Feb, 2017 by    0 Votes
@evergreen global (jai)
N  15th of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
@evergreen global ventures Are u also a part of this cheating company... Give us your contact details... Let us see what kind of relationship u maintain with Adnan the fraud..
N  5th of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
Dear respected suppliers
Please don't believe Adnan, he cheated so many persons and he never paid me single $. You can see his post on Feb 28th that he paid for first container and for 2nd container size variation that's why not paid is 100000% wrong. I sent him 2 *40" reefer container of onion size more than 55mm+ during September. He said the payment terms of 30% against docs balance on 3days after delivery, it is more than 7 months he never paid single $ to me. He was escaped to other countries. I am youngboy trying to do business and looking for family growt, bcs of this kind of cheaters our life is getting spoiled. Now he is threatening us to remove the posting then only I ll pay like he saying. And he also posted bad comments against me to show he is good man. Evergreen global is nowhere in india, he created himself and posting good comments himself. Please don't believe this Adnan he spoiled my life, even we are farmers can't manage the things now.
A  13th of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
Mr. adnan, I know your cheater. I was done 3 shipment but still not yet pay single dollar. now I going to complaint at ecgc department to stop the shipment through ecgc and they will black mark on your company. and also I complaint at indian embassy to stop your international market and to legal action through dubai embassy. we full evidence. definitly I teach you who I am and hear after you do not cheat any exporter. I start my work to reach you with chamber of commerce department people.
N  17th of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
@basha g His comp is already blocked in ECGC. Send me your contact number for further steps to proceed
N  13th of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
we have full evidence export done to you. I take legal action to your company soon.
N  13th of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
dear all exporters We will joint together and we will go everybody to adnan company and raise the complaint at dubai embassy same time. we will show who we are. i give my cell number to contact me for further step
N  17th of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
@basha g Hi please take further steps to catch him. He went to jail so many times but after coming out he spoiling so many poor people like us. We have all proofs of shipment made and he not paid single $
N  13th of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
this is good trick he's maintains this method without changing his phone number but he is not responding the exporters calls. do not believe his word.
@basha g Ansar Basha,

I am a genuine importer thats why i never change my number or my office, let me remind you again, you have no relation with Jay, All good send to me was from jay, and you can read Jay comments, so better watch is out and mind your own business and do you employment job, what you are worth of.
better to go and speak to Jay, Jay has paid you what you spend, so now its me and jay. so get lost
N  22nd of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Adnan Ahmed I know you never change your number but you block all the exporters number and not even responding to single call.

Dear suppliers he is having 4 mobile number and one landline number. He using two numbers only, remaining numbers used by some other lady, when you try to contact her, she immediately block calls and watsap. He doesn't have shops in market and there is no officie in his given address. This ###er is a nice cheater
N  13th of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
do you have a proof to made 100% payment for 1 st shipment.
N  5th of Apr, 2017 by    +1 Votes
Mr.Adnan you are so clever acting like a good business man, but don't think you can cheat everybody and take money in your pocket. I warned you several times but for more than 8 months you have not paid single $$$$ to me. But when I msg whatsApp from different number you are acting like very good business man and trying to cheat me, you asked me to send goods to the one who already cheated. When I asked for advance you blocked my watsap num and today I called you from different number but you said remove the bad comments otherwise I ll not pay. Am asking you if you paid before 8 months why should I post such comments tell me idiot. We people are dying everyday for our money but you people are trickily cheating everyone and earning money. All suppliers if you want to die please send your goods to Mr.Adnan, he will help you to die very soon bloody nonsense. If you caught my hand I will kill you brother to save others life... All new suppliers pls see the proof of his threaten msg for removing the comments.

N  15th of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Genuine supplier Naveenneetha, or what ever your name is, you are a bad person, according to humanity and religion. because you have abused your own religion/ abused Islam and Abused all Muslims of the world, you ### i have all proofs, and soon you will have to pay for what you have talk about Muslims and religion. one day all these people who are reading your comments will spit on you, because you are not a good human.

God will see you soon
N  22nd of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Adnan Ahmed You bloody ###er I don't care about your threats. But you Muslim scoundrels in dubai are great cheater. Nobody born for single father that you made clear. I hope so many dogs raped your mother. You ### Adnan don't need to show any proof bcs I abused you publicly here itself.

When you not paid for 12 months do you ask me to speak nice words you bloody ###er. You wait for one day I ll come and kill you mother ###er and I don't care about anything. If you caught my hand bloody ###S you waqar Lodi and all cheaters will be killed by myself. ###ing ###
A  15th of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
Yes... adnan is a cheater... am an exporter from mumbai... exported 7 containers to him in 2016... till date have not received my payments... have been chasing for my payments since then.
He is good at big talks and nothing... an absolute fraud... now he doesn't recognize me on watsapp... guys my no is +919920838737. joseph. my company name is annie agro products india.
I have al the evidences and documents and the proofs of fake po, mails, messages that he exchanged with me.
Also fake bank slips.

Do contact me as we can together take action against him.
N  15th of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Joseph Panakal Joseph, let me remind you, the day you were crying when your wife was in hospital, hope you remember me very well, I, Adnan was the only one who send you money for your wife hospitalization, do you remember or you want me to upload the receipt, for you to get a slap on your face, how dare you call me fraud. you should be ashamed of this message you put against me, shame on you Joseph, look at your baby and think again i am the one who helped you . And by the way which 7 containers are you talking about. i have been paying Joseph and there is no balance. You have to cure your brains.
N  20th of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Adnan Ahmed You didn't do any favor on me by sending a lakh rupees... I owe more than 15 lakh rupees from you. So don't make a hype that u helped me...

You are the only reason for my bad financial condition.

You are shameless and so didn't pay me anything yet.

Also I have all the proofs that I have exported 7 containers to you. So I don't need to cure my brains but u need to start praying to God.

Go ahead and upload receipt. I will show what all I have to upload... So don't try your dirty business tactics on me
N  20th of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Joseph Panakal Don't try to act as a saint coz u are not one... You have been just giving false talks and nothing else...

And also get it straight that this won't be restricted to only comments out here...

I know how to go legal and will do that...
N  20th of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Adnan Ahmed Why don't you also upload the purchase orders, fake bank slips, Bill of landings and WhatsApp conversations so that everyone knows who is a fraud
N  20th of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Adnan Ahmed Also don't forget that I have all the phone call recordings of you telling me that this money that u are sending me is not a part of the shipment payment but a help...

Payments of shipments are to be transferred to the company account and not personal accounts mentioning it's for household expenses...

So stop giving crap and just clear my outstanding payment
N  15th of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
This Adnan Ahmed is an experienced cheater... Who will talk as if he is a great business man... He will give u all the stories of his great business presence in dubai and other countries and will fool u by getting very personal.

He will also give u fake bank slips so that u get convinced to send him next lot of the shipments. He is a thorough fraud who doesn't care wat the exporter go through...

Do not ever do business with this fraud... Even this huma Adnan is a part of the plan... She is good at handling people wen they knock Der office. She would simply throw you out saying Adnan is not a available in dubai and the office is not responsible for any payments.

I would like to join the league to take necessary action against this fraud.

Pls help!!!
N  15th of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
Also guys... There is no point in following up for payment with him... U will never get anything from Adnan...
The only way to go ahead is going legal and making sure his presence is dubai gets destroyed...

Am ready to do anything wat it takes to put this guy behind bars...
@Joseph Panakal Pls share your info to me

He already caught by police many times but this bloody ###er came out and doing same cheating business. You know for his cheating business he left his wife in PROSTITUTe area. All he doing is fake business and only few is complaint here there are so many poor people left cheated by him
N  27th of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Genuine supplier Hi... Pls note down my contact number: ±919920838737.email I'd is josephpanakal05@gmail.com

Pls contact me on this so that we can further take necessary steps to recover our money
A  18th of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
i am from Cairo, we have exported 17 containers to Mr.Adnan From Huma Ahmed Adnan Food Stuff Dubai, and we have no complains against this company or Mr Adnan, we bared little loss of 2 containers but was between both the companies, but don't know what you guys are commenting, be professional and talk with the company, unless you guys have send wrong goods may be, please don't mind my words, but Huma Food Stuff Trading L.L.C Dubai is doing business with us since 4 years, when i read the comments, that is why i am commenting, because Mr. Adnan is gentle man and a good business man as well.
N  20th of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
@hussam21 I have a bad experience with Mr. Adnan and hence I had to comment on this complaint board... It's my payment that am asking for... And please don't talk about professionalism... Not paying someone for more than 8 months is professionalism????
N  20th of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Joseph Panakal If Mr. Adnan is a gentleman, he should have sorted this matter professionally. I have been chasing for my payments since so many months...

He has no respect for others problems and worries... And what wrong goods are you talking about???

I have been not given any details ever about the goods received...

All I got is fake bank slips from the payment never got transferred... And all false talks and commitments about paying me...

And paying me he describes as help... Y do I need to get help from him when am suppose to receive the payments of my goods that I sent...

Professionalism is when I receive my payments as per the purchase order and the commercial invoice...
@hussam21 Also everyone... if huma adnan foodstuff trading llc is soooo
genuine... how come it is blacklisted by ecgc???

Can anyone pls explain this...

Or does mr. adnan has a sweet story for this as well???
N  20th of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Joseph Panakal friend i disagree because i am dealing and exporting to Huma Food Stuff Dubai(Mr.Adnan Ahmed) since 2009, we are from Tamil, i dont need to mention any thing too much, but only one time i had problem and this company solved all issue, i still supply them, and friend about ECGC, i my self took all documents and traveled to remove the name, but this company cheated Huma Food Stuff, took all money and also black list them just for 1000$, so i am proof to this, so friend who ever you are, dont back bite its a big sin in all humans.

have a good day.
Kumar Sarwasi
N  20th of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
@sales@raj.com Dear Kumar, can you pls give your company details so that let us also check your dealings...

Adnan Ahmed mentions you as his manager so there is no point in believing your story... Tell your genuine friend to pay my outstanding dues in that case...

And the matter gets over...
N  20th of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Joseph Panakal Am only concerned with my outstanding and nothing else... And I don't need to back bite as I have got al the proofs...

Sinner is the one who don't pay people's hard earned money... Not the one who needs to get paid
N  20th of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Joseph Panakal If this company solves all the issues... Let them solve mine... Unless am being paid my amount I won't believe any of his business tacts...
N  20th of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Joseph Panakal Also be prepared for many more blacklisting and blocking... As they are all under process... Mr. Adnan will get the good news soon...
N  22nd of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
@sales@raj.com You bloody nonsense stop supporting great mother ###er Adnan. Where are you from tamilnadu, tell me I will come and meet you, how many suckers are helping that ###er to cheat poor guys
N  22nd of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
@hussam21 You close your both holes and keep do your business!! If you are getting money from that fraud am sure you are not doing business with that ###er. Do you all people commented here are no work, they are loosers bcs of great business ###er Adnan...
N  22nd of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
@hussam21 I hope you both mother ###ers are gays. Bloody ###er don't put any msg favouring to scoundrel Adnan. Hello Mr. If your gay friend is good business man why these people are commenting here. Do you think they don't have work, you bloody all these people are cheated by great mother ###er Adnan. Stop supporting him otherwise you loose your image. We know about these bloody scoundrel Adnan.
N  26th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
@hussam21 hussama is the relative of Adnan's wife Huma living in pakistan and wanted by Dubai police in several economic cases
N  27th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Modus operandi of frauds Look whos talking... the fraud him self is giving the comments.
Mr ceo of aliana trading llc aka ebadus rehman aka abdul rehman aka @modus operandi of frauds, how many times will you change your name? you keep your mouth shut because you are a big fraud and scammer in dubai.
You also have many complaints all over the internet and many criminal cases in emirates, cases for robbery/frauds/giving fake cheques and a new civil case, many meat traders are looking for you, old man. if anyone wants prove of his cases, I would happily provide all papers of police/cid with stamps.
You robbed in huma ahmed foodstuff's office, stole from office cupboard 30, 000 aed and there letterheads, cheque books and stamps. I saw all cctv camera footages. the building watchman was proof that you went and asked for md office keys, and did this several times. you have this case also with robbery. now count your days, very soon we all meat traders including mr khalil and huma adnan foodstuff will catch you, you old man.
N  27th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Shailesh11 I'm also looking for ebadur rehman from Aliana Trading, www.aliana.ae. if anyone knows him please contact with me. Madus operandi of frauds or ebadur rehman, you your self are a fraud.
N  1st of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@hussam21 Hussam I dont like to use bad words like you, but who the hell are you, neither you are a supplier nor a buyer, so put your comments in your [censor]. and remember if you are a real man and born by one father share your details then talk. mf
N  1st of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Genuine supplier Sales@raj.com, you big cheater you are still alive, using ecgc and cheating all over the world, taking money from clients and also double claiming rom ecgc, you are also a very big alibaba. now as I had mentioned I will not keep quite, so watch out raj this is my first step to tell about you, my next step will be more painfull to you, be aware,
N  22nd of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
So dear suppliers definitely we won't get our money from this ### Adnan. So what is the next step pls tell me to my id rptraders1990@gmail.com and legal action is waste they won't solve this matter even 5 years. So am planning to kill Mr.Adnan if he not pay my money of 15000$ He not paid for more than 12 months so I appointed two killers to kill all these cheaters like Adnan. This is the only way to stop saving other suppliers from this ###er. Is that OK Adnan, now you can go complain anywhere no problem. You complain to police like that you have not paid any money to me and many suppliers, so they appointed killers to kill me, then let us know what they are saying. So it is easy for us to kill you...

N  22nd of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Genuine supplier This is the fake bank slips given by him. After sending this slip he asked me to send next two container, I believed him and ordered for next two container but thank God I didn't send. But still now he never paid me single $ He is big mother ###er in business to cheat everybody. I was begging to him like anything to get my money. But after I headed about him from one of my friend I understood he is big big big number one cheater in Dubai...
Not only him there are so many ###ers in Dubai to cheat many good suppliers. Bcs of this ###ing people we lostnot only our money, we can't even continue our business. We farmers are poor but this bloody ### is enjoying by cheating others life... We have to stop or we have to kill this scoundrel definitely
N  27th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Genuine supplier My dear I had a solution for saving others as CID officer Khalid told me that if 5 importers complaint together with proof of his cheating or 3 victims of fraud of fake bank transfer slips they will punish to culprit immidiately and deport for permanent ban in whole GCC
N  28th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Genuine supplier we always received our payments through telex transfer from Huma Ahmed Adnan foodstuff's emirates bank account. we are receiving our payment since November 2016 till now in the month of Ramadan, same TT slip we also received and this is not a fake TT.
N  28th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Genuine supplier My God! Adnan you should take the screenshot of this comment and immediately contact with the CID. this is the open death threat, be careful with these type of cheap people who are pretending their the innocent people but in fact in real they are a big criminal and cold blooded murderers. I took the screen shot as well you should take too. please don't even pay a single cent of this cold blooded murderer he deserves nothing but the jail only.
A  11th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
Hi,
I am kamala kannan from india i own a company sriaranganexports i have been also cheated by adnan(hfs )
...+919597992677 this my contact no... pls..help me to get money..
A  22nd of Jun, 2017 by    +1 Votes
Hello Guys ...as I can see Adnan still continues to cheat people. Received a call from another exporter who sent a container to this [censor] without reading this forum. In this case we have sent an appeal to minister of State and chamber of commerce​, Ms. Nirmala Sitaram against all the frauds that Adnan has committed. We have also received a response from their office that strict and immediate action wud be taken against adnan. This will help all exporters to get aware of this cheater and no exporter from India would send any shipments to him.

Also as you all know that individually we cannot take any step to recover money from Adnan so we have decided to go completely legal with help of Indian Government officials.

Please do contact me on 91-9920838737 to join the league.
D  22nd of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
Disagree..! i think its some type of anti campaign against this company.
N  22nd of Jun, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@ceo@expressfood.com People don't have free time to start an anti campaign against this third grade trader sitting in Dubai ...we have lost our money to this cheater and hence conveying our greviances
D  22nd of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
yesterday i received LC from this company for fruit and vegetable from Australia, we supply fresh grapes, and we have confirm LC
so i disagree with your comments.
N  22nd of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
@ceo@expressfood.com Mr.CEO from express world
When you do business against TT then you will come to know about this [censor]
N  8th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes