HRSACCOUNT.COM / I get messages of Pass word and Account # not being right. I get this month after month.

I can't get loged on to pay my bill's through this company .
I have my account # and pass words wrote down for each of my accounts with them. but I still get the message of account not found or invaled pass word.
I have gotten sevreal late fee's due to this. I have also had to call in by payment and then pay 15.00 carge to do this because I couldn.t get loged on to my accounts.

More HRSACCOUNT.COM Complaints & Reviews

Comments

22nd of May, 2008

The web site sucks, I can't even get logged on, I have received my payment yestrday and it is due today which means there will be late charges. I also was charged a late payment for last month because they took their time processing my payment. They send my statement late every month and they make it mpossible to pay on line.

• Le
      9th of Jun, 2008

This website stinks. I have tried several times to pay my bill online and can never get logged in. Everytime I try they say that this website is invalid. The few times that I have been able to log in they process my payment late and then I get charges a late fee which really sucks. Oh but your able to call there phone line and be able to pay your bill by phone but your charged $15.00 to do so. So either way they get there money either by a late charge or by pay by phone.

12th of Jun, 2008

I have a problem all the time logging on to pay my bill...it tells me that the account and zip code are not right..I know they are...can you please get some service to this site so it works...

• Mh
      10th of Jul, 2008

i too have been unable to pay my bill on line-also when i mail a payment i always get a late charge even when i mail a week in advance.the billing address is in baltimore where i live- what gives?

• Da
      23rd of Jul, 2008

I have the same problem cant get logged on to pay online, bill sent way late which is dated the first of the month and it was at my mailbox on july 20th, thats just plan wrong, a superviser which took forever to get through one the phone (probably took an hour of several calls and bad menues to choose from)boy it sure looks bad when you type in hrs account.com and see all of these complaints!wow really bad, is there a class action lawsuit going on has anyone of you complaned to the attorney general of better business bru. thanks dan

• Da
      23rd of Jul, 2008

just think how much money this company is collecting on this scam,

4th of Sep, 2008

The only reason I'm still with HRS is because they can't seem to figure out how to send a payoff letter to my consolidating bank. But they sure know how to collect a payment. Also, what's with the Contact Us page listing their number as: "Please call the number on the back of your billing document." Howabout 1-800 (blah)? This is a complete rip-off organization.

• Go
      4th of Sep, 2008

i have tried for days to get logged in, i keep going round in circles, i have been on the phone for ages, the email address you sent me will not accept it

31st of Oct, 2008

Doesn't work on Firefox, but it does work for me on Internet Explorer. Firefox HSBC site works intermittently, sometimes will process payment, other months not. Very annoying, and Customer Service isn't informative and is confused. I had to call their Tech Help line #, you can get it from Customer Service, they have shorter 9-5 hours, but their tech folks sometimes know what they're talking about, other times not. They said it was a pop up blocker problem on Firefox, but then I disabled my pop up stuff and nothing changed. I finally figured out it works without a hitch on Explorer, which their tech guys could have said, but didn't this month, though I think one of those months I called they did say that. One time the tech guy said he fixed the site for me to work, and it did for 2 months or so. Now it's back to having to use Explorer instead, which I'll try to remember for HSBC payment, because I generally only go on Firefox for the Internet. Totally ridiculous system.

• Os
      11th of Nov, 2008

i have the same problems! this is the way they get their late fees becuase their website sucks!! what is their friggin number anyways?

• Bi
      19th of Jul, 2009

Clearly this is a FLAKE COMPANY - ARCO card sent 4 times, activation 6 times still THEY REPORT IT IS ON AND WORKING!!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. billneill is at yahoo and dot com.

• Wh
      3rd of Aug, 2009

Have any of you called the company and asked to talk to a supervisor. i have found the when you ask to talk to one I seem to get netter results. Better yet, would be to ask to talk to the highest ranking person on site. I usually get results fast

• Mr
      9th of Jan, 2015

they are forcing you to use internet explorer so they can track your internet usage, they blocked Firefox for example because they cant track you...