HP Gas / gas cylinder supply delay

1 India Review updated:

We have gas connection from HP with two cylinders. The booking has been done on 22rd March'08 (Reg. No.60 of M/s. Kanchan Flam & HP online booking No. 52 dt:19.03.08) and still now we have not received any gas cylinder. This is horrible supply from HP and it happens in almost every month. The dealer is Kanchan Flam Supply in V.I.P/ Baguhati Kolkata.Only one repay that say that your slip alreay taken place. Please help.

Comments

• Bh
      23rd of Oct, 2008

sir,

my consumer no.612857 (bhaskar shetty) i have booked the gas onemonth back buttilldatenot received my gas(2nd connection). the present gas can get completed anytime. i am facing this problem from pastone year.pleasehelp me. my mob.no9866234580. theyhave comeoncebut aswego to office he has taken back and saidbook again. ifweare workingwhat todosir. i have already told them please provide gasafter 6in the evening or before 9.30morning or any sundays. they shouldalso understand the customer. whomcani beg every month for gas.Diwali isapproaching and i want to make sweets and this time no neighbours will also help me. pleasedo something at the earliest.