HP Gas / HP gas not delivering on the date suggested

1 India Review updated:

We reside in Chennai and is managing with one gas cylinder . Each time our cooking gas gets over we are not delivered the gas on the date said by the agency. As both of us are working , and we do not have neighbors who remain home at day time we do not have an option to ask our neighbors to collect the gas.

The delivery boy does not actually come and says that he had come but the door was closed. This has happened many times. We are ready to go and collect the gas, but they say they will only deliver. We go without gas for nearly 10-15 days.

The agency says they cannot say the date or time of delivery. They will deliver at their convenience and we should be there to collect or else we go without gas till they deliver again.

They agency is not ready to take any action against the delivery boy. We believe they are selling the gas in black. The gas agency name is:

Nandhinee Gas Agencies
Arulmigu Marundeeswarar Koil Shopping Complex
41, East Coast Road
Thiruvanmiyur
Chennai - 600 041
Phone: 2440 4546, 2440 4243

Can anyone help out in this matter. We have been without cooking gas for nearly 7 days.

Comments

Pr
  10th of Oct, 2007

I'm also facing the problem today. I'm booked for refilling on 2.10.2007 and last time I delivered on 12.9.2007. Today is the delivery day of our area and the supplier come, but he had not give the cylinder . He said the cause that it was not completed 1 month after the last delivery.

Also the agent not supplied the cylinder in my home even he is collecting extra fees for the same purpose. (He is servicing it 1 Kilometers away from my home) .

My consumer No. 615426 / Nileshwar Gas Agency, Nileshwar, Kasaragod District, Kerala.