House of Wesley / Poor business

I placed my order on May 6, 2011, my credit card was charged for the order by May 13. It took until the last week of June to receive even the first portion on my order and that was only after I repeatedly asked them to cancel my order and refund my credit card. I finally received the last portion of my order today, 80+ days after I placed the original order.
Part of my plants did not ever come up after I planted them, so I sent an email explaining this. Their response was that I would need to send the orginal receipt which was glued to the plastic bag my plants came in to them as proof of purchase, along with a detailed explanation of the problem. The email I sent, explained which plants did not live long enough to come up when I planted them, and believe me, after all the emails I sent them, they know which order is mine. I felt that their whole purpose is to see who they can scam and from the number of complaints I have found tonight they seem to be very successful, I would not recommend doing any business with this company at all.

Comments

Jun 04, 2014

In Sept. 2013 I ordered $100. worth of lily bulbs from this company. It is now June 2014 and not one of the bulbs bloomed even though I followed the instructions explicitly. When I tried to call the company all I got was a busy signal . I tried several times. Same thing every time. How do I get my money back because I certainly don't want any more of their products