Hong Kong Sunsky Technology Co. Ltd / Micro SD 2 GB

1 China Review updated:

I had negotiated a deal & after getting confirmation from there end we finalized a deal for Micro SD 2 GB cards for 2.90$ per piece.

All the samples send by them were as per our requirement, further we placed an order for 2000 nos of Micro SD 2 GB chips and the payment was made 100% advance.

Now, when they have sent the material all the 2000pieces are found jus of 256MB & not 2 GB.

We are trying to connect them but now she is not responding to our mails. Contact Person : Cherry Chan

Details of the Company are as below :

Tel : +86-755-[protected]
Fax : +86-755-[protected]
E-mail : Cherry.sunsky1@hotmail.com
Website: www.hk-sunsky.com

Please help me in getting back my payment or getting the material as per the commitment (i.e 2GB Micro SD)

Comments

• Pr
      2nd of Jan, 2011

They have done the same to me. Money Sent. Goods not sent. I will be filing the case everywhere I Can.

• Al
      22nd of Jan, 2011

I am wondering if you did got this issue fixed or not.

• Un
      22nd of Jan, 2011

Of course they never got the issue resolve. They may as well file the complaint on a piece of toilet paper and flush it. That goes to anyone doing business in China.

• To
      23rd of Feb, 2011

Come on man, you are thinking of buying Micro SD card 2GB at only 2.90USD each??
    Can you believe it is real? How can?
    I pay my sympathy to you but this does not mean you are free of responsibility.
    Every business man, every supplier, even in China, in USA in UK or in Mars needs to make money and gain resonable profit. But you are hoping that someone would sell to you at loss! How dare you?

• Me
      7th of Mar, 2011

They have done also to me
    I believe and sent the money them because they ware as a gold suplier in Alibaba.
    How we can belive the site and China supliers after that?

• Ji
      6th of Apr, 2011

I have also sent money and the the man named Tandy has disappeared with the money. Cannot contact him . They were listed on Alibaba. Please let us stop this people from cheating people all over the world.

• Al
      7th of Apr, 2011

I also send the money to somene named Milly Chan
    They recieve the monet but didn't send goods.
    They ware a gold suplier in Alibaba and it was unbeliveble that they are thiefs
    Their new web adress is http://www.hk-myway.com/
    Hope Alibaba administrator will help us and make their site more safely

• Di
      15th of Apr, 2011

there are a lot of scammers in alibaba. cant they make safely thir site?

21st of Apr, 2011

yes friends
    they are scammers and continue to cheat people
    Sarah_sales00@hotmail.com
    here e-mails they currently using in www.hk-myway.com cite and change the name of company as Hongkong Myway Technology Co. Ltd
    millychan2010@gmail.com
    Honeyzhong99@gmail.com
    BelindaShe.s@gmail.com
    Cant anyone stop this scammer?

21st of Apr, 2011

Tomson Tang - yes it is possible to buy 2GB for 2.9usd. I'm buying it many times
    I have believeved them as they ware from alibaba cite
    but this scammer ahave cheated us. ans as i see, now body can cauch them

• Qu
      24th of May, 2012

hi, i use a company called Sunsky. i know they do not use any hotmail addresses. This looks to me as someone has scammed you claiming to be from the company. next time ensure it is on the SUNSKY ONLINE website and all emails sent claiming to be from them have sunsky after the @

• Je
      26th of Jul, 2012

Anyone Knows Candice from Susky Technology co.?? I sent the money and after that I can't contact with her

2nd of Aug, 2012

"Hi, i have a Bad experience with SUNSKY, i buy a Screen protector film for my laptop 17inch, they packed it in a small letter envolop so protation film was completlly damage,
    i contact with sunsky-online.com, they ask me to place a new order then, they can send me new one other wise no refund no sorry ... lost money... it's not able to get even 1 star but ...
    BEWARE from sunsky-online.com "

• Ha
      25th of Oct, 2012

yes friends
    they are scammers and continue to cheat people
    Sarah_sales00@hotmail.com
    E-mail: sunsky.rita@hotmail.com
    MSN: sunsky.rita@hotmail.com
    Skype: sunsky.rita
    Cant anyone stop this scammer?

Western union
    First Name: YONG JIAN
    Last Name:GAN
    Country:China
    City:ShenZhen
    Zip code:518028

HONGKONG Sunsky Technology Limited
    Address:NO.2108, B Block World trading plaza, huaqiang Road, Futian District, Shenzhen, Guangdong
    Tele No: +0086-0755-33537964

• Ha
      11th of Jun, 2014

I have a very bad experience with Sunsky as well, i got 3 tablets 7" 36 usd each for them and i founded that it has a fake cash memory
    only 165mb total which can not run anything at all, they refuse to refund me anything .###ers

• Ca
      13th of Jan, 2016

Shenzhen SUNSKY Technology Limited is real reliable suppliers in China, they don't use hotmail to contact clients. Their Contact informations are below:

Company name:Shenzhen SUNSKY Technology Limited
    Website:www.sunsky-online.com email: info@sunsky-online.com sales@sun-usb.com
    Address:8/F, No.614 Building, Bagua 1st Road, Futian District, Shenzhen, China

• Ev
      18th of Jan, 2016

Hongkong Sunsky Technology Co. Ltd (www.hk-sunsky.com)is a scammer!!! Don't order any products from them!!! They are high copy of Shenzhen Sunsky Technology Co. Ltd, ( www.sunsky-online.com)!!!

• Ju
      12th of Aug, 2018

I have buy 1 psc cellphone, I have paid Lydia, now I have contact whit
    Hannah. Nobody will refund. Me
    This company is a Fake company
    Today is 12-8-2018. I have pay my phone in januari 2018
    RF519005184SG. Singapore post
    I have buy this phone and paid for Sweden post. But sunsky lying me
    And send it whit Singapore post
    I write Lydia before I paid it
    Singapore post NOT arive to my country. Now I don't have nothing
    And sunsky technology not answer me. IT IS A FAKE SCAM COMPANY
    Don't buy nothing from him
    Thanks