Honeybaked Ham / Poor quality hams, high prices, and non-existent customer service
I preordered a spiral cut ham of 15-17 lbs and was told it would be $74 with my coupon. On the 24th of Dec. I waited in line for the usual 30 minutes to get up to the counter. They gave me a 17 lb. Ham but told me the price would be $84 with my same coupon. When I complained, the response was "that is the price".
When we unwrapped the ham to heat and cut it, we got a major shock. Rather than spiral cut, someone had attempted to make it look like one. They had used some kind of cutter and made indentations about 3/4" deep on parts of the ham. We had to hold up dinner for our 23 guests as I had to spend a great amount of time trying to cut pieces of meat out for serving. The ham was also of significantly inferior quality - full of large areas of fat and gristle.
After the holidays, I tried to call management at the store to issue a complaint. After attempts on three different days I gave up as it apprears nobody ever answers the phone. I then contacted the corporate office and made my complaint. They were receptive, but said the local franchise would have to deal with it. They forwarded a written complaint to the franchise with instructions to contact me. It is now nearly a month later and no contact.
They obviously do not care about their customers. I have been a 30+ year customer at Thanksgiving and Christmas, but no more!
More Honeybaked Ham Complaints & Reviews
- Honeybaked Ham Company Coupons - Greedy! 
- Honey Baked Hams - On line orders 
- Honeybakedonline.com - Bad service 
- Honeybaked Ham - poor quality 
- Honey Baked - Cornbread dressing, turkey and garlic mash potatoes 
- The Honey Baked Ham Company - catering service
- The Honey Baked Ham Company - delivery on thursday, dec. 6th 2018
- The Honey Baked Ham Company - spiral sliced ham(s)
- The Honey Baked Ham Company - ham was not glazed and more salty than previously.
- The Honey Baked Ham Company - online order not delivered