HomEq Servicing / Terrible company

1 P.O. BOX 13716Sacramento, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-867-7378

I have a flat interest rate, but I also get charged per day also. I have been asking if you have a flat rate why I am being charged more interest if I pay my payment before due date. Also if I am late I get charged more interest. They say I have to pay my payment on the exact die date, not a day before or a day after or I pay more interest. I asked how did I mail my payment to get there on the exact doe date? They said not there problem. I can not get them to tell me how do you get charged a flat interest rate and a day by day rate also.

I think these is the worst company ever, I hate the Homeq Servicing. I would never request these company to my worst enemy.

Su

Comments

• Su
      4th of Jun, 2008

homeq servicing is the worest company i have ever dealt with. I HATE THIS COMPANY

• Bo
      16th of Jun, 2008

You people are only upset because you are so uneducated that you can't figure out you signed up for. If you don't want to talk to them, MAKE YOUR PAYMENT ON TIME. It's quite simple. I mean look at the comments posted... 90% of the people can't spell or use simple words like "due" correctly. Don't be mad at the company because you're an idiot.

• Ca
      27th of Aug, 2008

Sue, do you have a DSI loan? I personally love the attention I get from HomEq but maybe that's because I take responsibility for my actions.

They can not take responsibility for the mail, do any of your other bills? Would your electric company take responsibility for the mail? NO. They offer an automatic payment program which is FREE, online payments which are FREE and various other ways to make payments.

Get a clue people. They help people that help themselves. if you complain about the economy but refuse to rent a room or get a second job, why would HomEq be responsible? I would never refuse to get a second job and blame my loan servicer for the loan I signed.

• Dr
      10th of Oct, 2008

you have DSI loan...which is daily interest loan..

• Dr
      10th of Oct, 2008

try taking resposibilty for your own actions..once againit is always the other guys fault...right...may you can't read the note or don't know how to read ???

• Ro
      23rd of Jan, 2009

Do you really think that the way you are treated by this company is acceptable? I have never been with a company that has never been willing to work with a customer. I have owned a couple of homes and even when the economy was in good shape they would work with you to stay in your house for whatever your reason you may have run behind. With the banks struggling you would think that they would be willing to help those that are down. I have tried to talk with them time and time again to no avail it is very disturbing to those that really try but are down on their luck. It is THE worst company to deal with!!! DO NOT go with HomEq EVER!!!