HomEq Servicing / Fraud

1 4837 Watt Ave, Ste 100, North Highlands, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877 867 7378

Servicing is NOT what this Company does. They have failed to respond to a CERTIFIED LETTER and THREE requests on their web site for loan modification. They employ the use of FALSE information (yes I have this in writing) to stall. They have denied me a loan modification review ststing that my first mortgage is over $729, 750.00, when in reality, my loan amount is less than #300, 000.00. When I complained, they disabled my online account which allowed me to view details of my mortgage.

Comments

• Da
      17th of Oct, 2007
    HomEq Servicing - Customer harassment!
    HomEq Servicing

HomEq Servicing has called me twice in October, 2007 before the 16th, when my mortgage is due. My mortgage was sold to HomEq without my consent by Home123 when I refinanced two years ago. I have always had from the 1st through the 16th to pay, as it CLEARLY SAYS ON MY MORTGAGE PAPERS. They need to stop harassing customers and they need to pay me a ton of money for ruining my health with stress. A recent retiree.

29th of Nov, 2007

If you need to voice your complaints and get something done, you must call the COO of the company. His number is listed below. I am in a situation with HomeQ where my home is going to foreclose because we are short $2800. They will not approve a shortage of $2800. So instead of getting 140,000 they want the full $142,800. We of course cannot come up with the money, so it will foreclosure. So please, do me a favor, call the piss out of this man and let him know just how you feel! Oh, and if you get his voicemail, press 0 then # to get his assistant. Good luck everyone!

Keith Becker COO - HomeQ Servicing
    916-339-6134

Press 0# to get his assistant, she actually answers the phone.

• Fr
      18th of Dec, 2007

Your payments are due on the first, even thought you don't get a fee until later. If you actually read your mortgage documents (which obviously nobody does) then you would know that.

Duh.

• Le
      1st of Mar, 2008
    HomEq Servicing - Rip off!
    HomEq Servicing
    Wisconsin

I hate this company and the unfair practices. I have recorded phones calls and they will hang up on it. If it isn't illegal what they are doing what is the problem after months of searching for an attorney to help i found a site that is looking or your story...

Search james hoyer homeq servicing. I think he may be taking them on. I would be so happy to see them going down.

• Ba
      19th of May, 2008

I currently have my mortgage with Homeq. I am in foreclosure process and they are not willing to help me with an affortable repayment and modification plan. They would rather foreclose on the house.
    I have talked to the lost mitigation dept. with no resolution other than taking the property. My interest rate is 8.99% AIM and will re-adjust to 11.49% in August 2008, this is a criminal rate to put a consumer through. My mortgage broker told me the rate was fix for 30 years and it was 6.99% at closing the terms and rate where not disclosed to me.

• Es
      30th of Jun, 2008

Thank you I am going to contact this James Hoyer Homeq are ###.

• Ri
      26th of Jan, 2009

I am going to look also. I wass sold to them by Deutch Bank.
    They have the rudest people and as far as helping they do not.
    After setting up a half payment for one month and catching up for the next 3 months they recinded it saying I don't have enough money to do that. Can't get loan modification because I do not have enough equity in the house...an ARM loan so will I ever have enough equity.
    I want so bad to get away from them. I have been very ill and I got so upset that I spent my birthday crying which is when I got the very rude call. 67 years old and treated like a criminal.

• Di
      8th of Jul, 2009
    HomEq Servicing - FORECLOSURE ISSUE
    HOMEQ SERVICING
    813 N. PATRICIA
    Waco
    Texas
    Phone: 254-733-3316

HomEq received my payment and sent it back to me so that it would look like I was 3 months behind and then followed up with foreclosure paperwork. They agreed to let me pay out attorney fees, etc over 6 months at $399 per mo. July was my last pymt. of additional $399 and I am now ready to fight!

• Er
      21st of Jul, 2009

please contact me at [protected]@ yahoo.com.
    I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH HOMEQ AND I THINK WE SHOULD ALL GET TOGETHER AND FILE A LEGAL
    COMPLAINT

• Bi
      14th of Aug, 2009

I refinanced pulling money out of my home to start a business which did well until the last 12 months.

In February I stopped making payments. HomEq went nuts. My home is upside down almost $200k.

HomEq has spent the last 7 months lying, telling me half truths, lying to my Hud counselors and giving contradictory or incorect information for months now.

The use every scare tactic possible. The plan on foreclosing on me.

I couldn't be happier that these aholes are going to lose another $200k for the investors who hired them.

Me... my business is coming back; I'm saving my mortgage payment; I can rent a bigger nicer home for about $3, 300 less than keeping my house; they most likely won't move on my house until next spring; they will offer me cash for keys which I probably won't accept then it will take them another 6-8 months to kick me out. By the time I'm through screwing these clowns, I'll have $75k in the bank and I will make sure every mortgage I have in the future contract stipulates that my loan can not be sold to some effing bottom feeder like HomEq.

• Re
      1st of Dec, 2009

BidnessGuy - If you had lived within your means, paid your mortgage in a timely manner, stayed in contact with your lender and showed good faith, you wouldn't be in the position you are now. Your loan would NOT have been SOLD to HomEQ. YOU WOULD NOT BE FACING EVICTION! I am sorry, but it is true. HomEQ is one of my clients.

• Iz
      29th of Aug, 2010

Homeq was supposedly working with me on a loan modification. I was out of work for five months, am working now but have no medical insurance and have medical problems. I needed to get my mortgage lowered so that I could catch up and get back on track. Three times I had to start over!!! They claim they were not getting my faxes, and they kept asking for the same information over and over again. This went on for months and finally when they denied me, again, in July, 2010, I decided to just sell the house. They did call once, since, but I have not had a chance to call them back. I am going to do a short sale but through the realtor who sold me this condo. I don't trust Homeq. I wish these people would get shut down. Most of the time when you call, you are talking to someone you cannot understand and you have to ask them to repeat and then they start getting rude and asking for a financial disclosure statement over the phone!!! When I tell them I have already done this a number of times and nothing has changed, it is like it goes in one ear and out the other. They gave me the runaround for too many month. My daughter and I are moving back into an apartment setting. A lovely place near a park.

Homeq is a crappy company and I would not recommend them to anyone.

11th of Mar, 2013

I was laid off and called HomEq to discuss my account. They refued to discuss alternative payment options, stating I needed to wait until my account was past due before they would discuss anything. I missed one payment and received the forclosure notice within two weeks. They flat out refused to work with me, disabled my online account, and had the sheriff serve eviciton papers which required me to leave my home within 15 days. I was out of work for 3 months, and had they chosen to work with me they would have received the past due & current payment the next due date. They didn't care to listen or work with me.