HomEq Servicing / Stressful environment

1 4837 Watt AveNorth Highlands, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-795-5125

I worked for Homeq Servicing since January of 2008, my last day on payroll was September 12, 2008. I resigned after they wrote me up and threatened to do it again and fire me. Reason I had to resign because I am pregnant and I have had quite a few complications. I made my supervisor and Human resources aware of the issue and got on PDL ( Pregnancy Disability Leave) which should allow me to take time off when I need it. Since then, I feel like I have been put under more stress than ever by the Human Resources Person who complained about everything I brought from my doctors. All the notes, she said were wrong and she asked me to get specific hours stated on the notes, where my doctor could not predict when and how long I will be feeling sick. So after almost a month of being on bed rest they decided to call me and advise me that I am being written up and may get fired if I do not show up for work. At the time I had all the documentations from my doctor who allowed me to stay off work with the way I was feeling. I asked Homeq to change my work hours so that I don't get in trouble for missing so much, and I was told that there was not a shift like that available. Homeq has made it impossible for me to work there and I think most of it was because I got pregnant. They were mean and did not treat me fair at all. Furthermore, in my initial interview the supervisor who interviewed me asked a bunch of personal family related questions that did not pertain to my job or my abilities, which made me feel very uncomfortable. When I brought these issues up in the 90 day review, the supervisor was addressed, but she ended up taking her frustration out on me one was or another constantly getting me in trouble. There is a lot of double standard there and no one is treated the same.

Mi

Comments

• Ge
      11th of Feb, 2011

Cry to someone else who gives a [censor]!!! What about the people in this company that purposely didn't keep accurate records so they could boot people out of thier homes????????????