HomePlayOnline.com / Can't find to receive $25.oo gift cert.

1 p.o.box 5265Hopkins, MN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1 800 475 1942

This item was offered when i ordered a h20 vacuum sweeper from a t.v. infomercial. They send a standard postage envelope which is usually junk mail and include a letter to get your free gift certificate on line. The site that they have listed never came up, only this complaint site is listed. I will cancel by phone but the letter says you have to write them a letter to cancel. I'll see what happens and they can keep their come on for free certificates. I'll bet most people end up getting the $19.95 billed to their card and have a hard time getting a refund!!

Comments

• Su
      22nd of Aug, 2007
    HomePlayOnline.com - Poor service!

I did not sign up for this and better not be billed for this service. I do not even want a trial free.

Beware!

• Va
      15th of Jul, 2008

Why are we looking for something that does not exist, how do we suppose to eceive somthing that are not there for us to recieve.

24th of Jul, 2008

I JUST CALLED TO CANCEL AND THEY SAID AN E-MAIL WOULD BE SENT AS CONFIRMATION WITHIN 24 HOURS ..I SURE HOPE SO..

• Ka
      13th of Aug, 2008

This is just another way to cheat people out of their money! No such website to get $25 card. Since offer can not be redeemed, would this not be wire fraud?
    If people do not complain and try to do something about this kind of business, they will continue cheating people out of their money! If anyone knows a good attorney to speak with about this matter, please contact me. Maybe the attorney general is who we need to contact! I wonder if Wal Mart knows they are using their name.

• Sk
    Valliant
    Oklahoma
    Phone: 5809334865
    homeplayonline.com

When I go online to claim my free $25.00 Gift Card, there is no way to get into the web address to access the card. They wanted my membership, but did not deliver the free $25.00 gift card as promised. Regardless of membership kept or cancelled, it was promised