HomeComings Financial / Claiming 6 months of payments missing
Homecomings has tried to forclose on us for awhile now and yet we have always made our payments minus one by accident. They have claimed for over a year that we are missing 6 months but yet I have no extra money in my account. I have tried to get things figured out with them for along time and they constantly tell us that they will call us back within 30 days and they never do. They have ruined our credit so we cannot do anything to get away from them. We now have to always send money orders or cashiers checks or they will not except a payment. We can never get anywhere with them because they always apply our payments to the months prior. Tack on late fees and everything else. Putting charges on our statement that they cannot or will not explain what they are. There is so many things wrong with this company that I could keep writting. I just wish I could get the right help. Obamas plain will not help my family as I do not believe Freddie or fannie are the backers of homecomings.
Someone needs to do something to stop them and help all of us.
More HomeComings Financial Complaints & Reviews
- HomeComings Financial - Cheating people out of their homes! 
- HomeComings Financial - Predatory lending practices! 
- HomeComings Financial - keeping insurance claim check
- HomeComings Financial - property ripoff
- HomeComings Financial - Fraud and lies
- HomeComings Financial - Stay away from these guys
- HomeComings Financial - loan modification 
- HomeComings Financial - Cheating us in our payments 
- HomeComings Financial - Awful experience 
- HomeComings Financial - Ignoring my Request