HomeComings Financial / Will not refinance home when due without 10 to 11 thousand dollars!
My husband and I purchased our first home together through homecomings financial, after paying 24 thousand in interest over a two year period it came time to refinance, when i spoke with a representative at homecomings they said that we would have to come up with 10 to 11 thousand dollars for a down payment before they would refinance. We had to suddenly try to purchase my parents home due to an medical emergency on my parents behalf so we had put our home through homecomings on a land contract with buyers so they could carry our payment, stockton mortgage said that our payment on our home would go down when we finance, but was I in for a surprise when I contacted homecomings. Now our buyers have backed out and we are faced with bankruptcy or foreclosure on that home which is totally going to destroy our credit that we have worked so hard to rebuild. We need some good sound advice.
More HomeComings Financial Complaints & Reviews
- HomeComings Financial - Cheating people out of their homes! 
- HomeComings Financial - Predatory lending practices! 
- HomeComings Financial - keeping insurance claim check
- HomeComings Financial - property ripoff
- HomeComings Financial - Fraud and lies
- HomeComings Financial - Stay away from these guys
- HomeComings Financial - loan modification 
- HomeComings Financial - Claiming 6 months of payments missing
- HomeComings Financial - Cheating us in our payments 
- HomeComings Financial - Awful experience