Holsted Jewelers / will not cancel account

1 4937 raywood laneNashville, TN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 615-243-6287

Hello, my name is Diego Roa and I've asked time and time again to cancel sending me jewelry and they wont do it.
I keep getting charged for things I'ved sent back twice and they will not cancel doing so. I've let them know and will keep trying
because I don't want anything. thank you.

Comments

• Oi
      6th of Jan, 2011

i got an offer for some jewelry from holsted that came with my GEVALIA coffee. i bought an item that i thought was a good deal, but soon got another item which i didn`t order but they charged my debit card as soon as they shipped it. this took place in Dec. and i was low on money, so low that this caused me to be overdrawn, which in turn caused an overdraft charge of thirty dollers before i even got my monthly statement from the bank.i called gevalia because i had no number for the HOLSTED place. all they would do is give me a phone number, which i called, to no avail.after getting the run around back & forth between these two places, all i got were promises & overdrafts.what the hell are we supposed to about crooks like these.i authorized a 6.99 charge on my debit card and now it has cost me $66.99 plus.they are both, in my opinion, crooks.

• Le
      27th of Apr, 2011

I am a new customer, holsted has done me the same way. they told
    i won two free rings, i only recieve one, they charge fingerhut for the
    ring, two months later they send me a pair of ear rings i did not order
    charge fingerhut I want them to stop raising my account up by sending
    something i did not approve

• Ca
      2nd of May, 2011

yes i also am in that boat, should we mount class action?
    they have taken a large sum out of my bank accout and now the only thing i know to do is change ny charge card.
    and i blame gevalia for this also they were the primary
    contact

• Ki
      13th of Jul, 2011

Yes, I just recently was scammed by Holsted also. I cancelled and they are still sending me items and charging my account. So maybe we should start a class action... and definitely get a new debit card. I am closing my account and keeping the earrings!! GIVE THEM SOME OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE!