HoganWillig Law FirmHad Enough!!!!

Had Enough!!! I also hired this firm for a simple divorce back in 2003. They dragged it out for 6 YEARS!!! My case was bounced from attorney to attorney and the legal fees were in excess of $40000. The last attorney to handle my case in their firm assured me I would be awarded money owed me by my ex in compliance with my court order. After racking up $$$$ in legal fees, I was awarded $0.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Amherst, NY00!!! I now owe them another $11, 0000 and no money to pay them! Thanks for losing the so called "sure thing!" I send payments each month for as much as I can afford but I still have to live! I am currently unemployed and send them 1/2 of my income. I guess thats not enough for Corey! I am now receiving rude, arrogant, and disrespectful collection calls from an employee named Aaron. Managing Partner, Diane R. Tiveron has sent me a demand letter for the balance. It would have been paid if they had done their job! I am considering filing personal Bankruptcy to stop the harrasment!! DO NOT HIRE THIS FIRM!!!

Comments

• Th
      Feb 10, 2012

$40, 000 wow. HoganWillig, Corey and Diane R. Tiveron sure go all the way. I feel sorry for you. Thank God they did not take me for that much.

• Al
      Feb 11, 2012

For $40, 000 I will take them to court.

• Pg
    Getzville
    New York
    Phone: [protected]
    hoganwillig.com

These attorneys are highway robbers. Do not hire them.