hexrpg.com / False claims and charges

The administration of the role playing website, www.hexrpg.com have without reason or evidence removed my access on the site claiming that I have cheated when I have no effing idea what they are blathering about. The people who run the site assume that people have cheated instead of investigating further and banned me from the forum saying I have cheated when it iis absolutely a false claim.
The site is a farce in terms of set up and the 'conomy' they claim to rum where items that can be bought and collected somehow end up in the accounts of the few special users who are in cihirts of the administrators. This site claims to be fair but they instead are absolutely partial to thier associates.

Never going to join this pathetic excuse of a site ever again claiming to be "No.1' among the online role playing games network

May 26, 2015

More hexrpg.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ha
      26th of Oct, 2015

I absolutely agree with you. They are nothing but a bunch of pathetic people running thier own fictional world which is on their rules such as ban anyone they want and remove anyone they want.