Herobuilders.com / Bad Service/terrible work

1 CT, United States

I ordered a 700.00 doll and it took about a month to get and when I did get it, they were missing the stand that I purchased with it, they overcharged me 45$ on shipping and this doll looked like a 5 yr old did it. I am so completely frustrated with this company. I have emailed and called with nothing back. They say they do not offer any refunds but I dont think with this kind of work they should even be getting business. I am writing this complaint so that no one else has to go through losing money and not getting a doll or getting it and it looks terrible. It looks nothing like my husband and has a very bad paint job on him. The outfit was horrible and they charged me way too much for this doll I can do nothing with now. So please do not let them scam you as well and anyone you know tell them not to BUY from this company and stay away. After I leave complaints everywhere I can, I hope it will keep money out of their pockets and can no longer get any business. This place is terrible.. beware!!!

Sj