Heritage Warranty / NON PAYMENT OF APPROVED CLAIM

1 5747 PERIMETER DR.STE#200Dublin, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-753-5236

LOOKS LIKE WE'RE IN THE SAME BAG AS EVERYONE ELSE.
Have dealt with Heritage Warranty many times over the years. Had claim approved and auth#
issued back in February 2008 for $2500+ .
Normally only accept credit card payments from
automotive service contract companies -- but at the
time this authorization was issued, was told they
had had a "breach in security" and were not able
to offer credit card payments at that time. So, having dealt with them for so long, agreed to check
payment.
Well, numerous phone calls to numerous company
representatives (by the way, none of which were
ever returned) --- and one nasty letter from myself
later, we still have received no money, no phone call, no letter of response.
On rare occassion where actually did get through
to human being, was told something to the effect of
they were waiting for a second party to authorize
payment release ??
GUESS I WON'T "HOLD MY BREATH" --- AT LEAST
THEY HAVEN'T BEEN TELLING PEOPLE
"THE CHECKS IN THE MAIL "

Comments

• To
      3rd of Sep, 2008

I agree as Heritage has ripped me off for $879.00 that they approved and show on their books but have not paid me from Feberuary 2008

• Kr
      4th of Sep, 2008

My husband and I are in the same boat. Pre-approved work done in April 2008 & still no payment of $700.00 as of September 2008. They tell us that the claim has been sent for payment. No one can give us any information about the company.

Thank goodness the dealer has been very understanding and has not demanded payment, but we are sending payment to them because we want to remain in good standing.

I think a class action lawsuit would be approiate with so many complaints against Heritage.

• Ki
      13th of Sep, 2008

We also have not been paid our two approved claims one from 6/08 and 7/08. We made numerous phone calls at different times of the day and have been unable to talk with anyone.

Count us in on the class action lawsuit!

• Ro
      19th of Sep, 2008

My husband and I had some pre-approved work done July 2008 and still are waiting for the check. We have made numerous calls and are always told the same thing that the claim has been received and is waiting to be paid. I will give it another week and if I have not heard anything I'm going to file a complaint with the Attorney General. We had repairs done about a year ago and were paid quickly so I don't know what the problem is now.

• Cl
      1st of Oct, 2008

same on this end. still awaiting payment from march 2008 for 900+ bucks. no help or further info can be provided by the number on the contract.

• Ro
      2nd of Oct, 2008

I talked to a Lawyer in Arizona yesterday and I was told S.C. has frozen Heritages assets and to call back in a week to see what is happening. Apparently 100's of people have been complaining about non payment on claims. Not only are we out the money we paid for repairs but I assume we have no warranty now. Great!!

• Ge
      3rd of Oct, 2008

hope that the many people who purchased a Heritage warranty don't have to go through the ordeal that I am going through. My wife and I purchased an RV in 04, at the same time we purchased a Heritage Platinum RV warraanty... In July of 08 we had our first and only claim. I called the number on my contract and had my claim approved by Sam (These spine less employees will never give their last name) at Heritage Administrative Service, (1-800-753-5236 ex 4137). Everything seemed ok, I was told that I could pay the bill ($2439.55) minus my $50.00 deductible and Heritage will have my check in the mail ASAP. I paid the bill. I was told that Heritage would hold up their end of the contract...
    This was a done deal in July of 08. As of today, October of 08, I have seen nothing from Heritage.
    In fact I have called every number in my contract and get the same answer... We are a third party agency and can't give you any one who is actually associated with Heritage to talk with. We only have a computer program that links us to Heritage, other than that we can't give you any number to a Heritage representitave or anyone who took your money, Bla, Bla, Bla... These people are puppets of the higher ups in management.
    I paid $3000.00 for this warranty. I paid $2, 439.56 for the covered repair. As of now I am out $5, 439.56
    Heritage claims that the warranty coverage could exceed the cost of the vehicle.
    I say B.S.
    They want your money and will give you nothing in return...
    I am just an average person, I work hard every day, I pay my bills, I don't take advantage of anyone. Our dream was to buy an RV and enrich our lives. Not a new one, something that we could afford, but I worked my tail off to afford it...
    After months of getting a run around, I am not going to take this any more.
    I paid for a product... I WILL NOT HAVE MY HARD EARNED MONEY STOLEN BY HERITAGE ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES...
    After months of research I have foound the following.

Company owner. Haytham Elzaym
    400 Metro Place N.
    Suite 300
    Doublin, Ohio 43017

Phone number of the assistant of the CEO
    614-358-3605
    Also if the person who answers the phone tells you that you are in touch with Dimension, not Heritage. It's B.S. also...
    Haytham Elzaym owns both company's.
    I have a complaint with the Ohio Attorney Gereral's Office. 1-800-282-0515 against Heritage. This office is very helpful with scammers like Heritage.
    I would like to thank Greg Gerber from RV Industries News for helping me with my journey
    Gerald Dalkiewicz

• Ge
      6th of Oct, 2008

As I said earlier, Hope none of you have to go through this.
    Today I was finally able to talk to an actual human being at Heritage administrative services. Mr. Ken Hilliard, 1-614-358-1500 ex 4134, Claims manager for Heritage/ Admisistrative services. Don't listen to the bull, it's the same company. I was amazed to get a lecture from him about my "ATTITUDE"??? That's why Administrative services hasn't called me back after 3+ months and counting. Not to mention the 50 or so voice mails that they didn't respond to???
    This number was provide to me by the person who actually answer's the phone for Mr, El Zayn( company president/owner)
    614-358-3605
    The short story is that Mr. Hilliard told me that the state of South Carolina has frozen the assets of Heritage admisistrative services/ Heritage Warrenty and I would have to figure out how to contact them on my own...
    803-737-6160 is the number for the state of South Carolina Dpt. of Insurance. The point of contact is Sahra Pagent, I have not made contact with Ms. Pagent, but will update you when I find out more info.
    This should speak volumes about a company... Sorry we can't pay you now because our deceptive and misleading buisness practices have our assetts frozen for the time being???
    Another interesting tidbit. I found a Website this weekend,
    HeritageWarrantyScam.com. I thought I was Pissed!!! but this guy must have really been taken by Heritage. He had sattleite photos of the Mr. El Zayn/Owner's along with Peter Knolla's (Company secretary), house, home address and home phone numbers.
    That site is temporarily down after this weekend, for reasons unknown??? but I'm sure it will soon be back up soon.

I LOVE POEPLE WHO FIGHT BACK!!!

As soon as I figure out how to recieve payment from Heritage I will post this info for all of the others who are in the same boat.
    Don't let this company take your money and leave you holding the bag.
    Hope this has been helpful.
    Been taken by Heritage, E-Mail me at gdalkiewicz@yahoo.com

• Ly
      11th of Oct, 2008
    Heritage Warranty - Non-payment for approved services
    Heritage
    Ohio

Was authorized for repairs in May of 2008 and have still not been reimbursed for services (it is now Oct). Called claims processing every month and am told we are just waiting on Heritage to cut the check. Every other phone number I try to call has been disconnected. I see this has become common practice with this company. I advise against anyone doing buisness with this company ever!!!

• Sy
      11th of Oct, 2008

DBT CRD 0305 10/07/08 00085458 (95.90) 478.70
    DERMITAGE EYE KIT*V
    99 RHODE
    800-8868805 CA
    i ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
    I DID NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT YOU CHARGED MY CARD $95 CRDIT THIS BACK TO MY ACOUNT=

• Be
      29th of Oct, 2008

I am appalled that this company is even allowed to do business! They are fraudulant at best with what they are doing to the customers and service facilities that deal with their warranties! I am currently helping a customer that filed a claim with us to do repairs in June. We received authorization and like everyone else still no payment! I hope that a law suit is brought and against this company and if so please forward the information to our facility so that we may inform any of customers with this warrenty so that they may join if they choose to. Thank you for all the research that all of you have done to track down those responsible for the business practices of this company! I will fight for my customers and the company I work for expects it as we pride ourselves in responsible work practices for ourselves and our customers. Please forward any new information to
    suncountryrvllc@yahoo.com so we may inform our customers of changes with this situation. thank you. Beth

• Co
      30th of Oct, 2008

Everyone needs to contact the owner of this company directly. His name is Haytham Elzayn. He owns Dimensions, Heritage and NASC. He has taken out loans to himself and used the reserves from Heritage for his own personal gain and never paid it back. His cell number is (614) 226-7455

• Sh
      13th of Nov, 2008

We also have the same problems with Heritage. We had work approved before our rv was worked on. We had to pay up front. So, we used our credit card for over $2400. Now on top of everything else we are paying interest on our card. We took our vehicle in for work in late July. Work was approved before they started repairs. They said we would be rembursed when our paper work was received. I called heritage on 9-30. They said that our paper work was not received. I told them I would bring the paper work in and they could just give me my check. The guy was so shocked he started fumbling his words. He said they were located in Columbus, Ohio. He said they were along way from where I lived. He didn't know where I lived. It was about 100 miles from us. I told him my husband just lost his job and we really need the money. He then said that all their office does is check the papers and then send to Heritage. I asked for Heritage #
    Oh, they don't have a #. The check comes from Heritage office.
    So, I told them that I would fax the paperwork (10-01-2008). That would be fine. Called on next monday (10-04-2008). They hadn't received it. The day I faxed it the lady (at the library, that's are only acess to fax machine) said that it was received and accepted.
    I called the office again.(they answer "administrative services)" I told them about the fax and "Oh, it had just been received."
    On 10-27-2008, they said it was submitted for payment on 10-15-2008. I have called every week since. They don't know when or if we will receive payment. Because "the paper work or something might be wrong. Our warranty has since expired. So, I believe we are up the creek without a paddle. We also would like to warn people to not do business with Heritage. I can imagine what would happen if we didn't pay our bills.
    The place we had our work on rv done, said that Heritage use to pay them with a credit card up front. But they stopped awhile back.
    And that companys that do that are usually going out of business.
    The phone# I have is 1-877-358-1500 ext. 4105, if you use extension you get a recording to leave message. So, I wait to talk to someone. Also, the people I was told to talk to were Jim Adams or Kevin Harper. But they are usually away from their desk!!!

• Cl
      25th of Nov, 2008

contact the ohio attorney general. i did and received payment within a week. i dont know if this was cooincidental but i ran straight to the bank and cashed the check. the office of the attorney general doesnt know how big this problem is as when i told them i had a complaint against heritage she said i was 37th in line. i told her to google heritage warranty complaints and she said wow. contact these folks and put this company out of business.

• Ck
      13th of Feb, 2009

We're currently trying to get our $5, 300 claim for our VW Beetle!! Been waiting since November, 2008!!

• Ke
      6th of Jul, 2009

same issue with me here. had work done over 3 months ago and all I hear is the claim is in the system and they don't know when I'll get paid. I just called the Ohio Attorney General (1-800-282-0515 ) myself and they seem to know about Heritage. I'll get some forms shortly to fill out. Will let you know how it goes.

• Br
      11th of Nov, 2009

It seems Haytham Elzaym has a new name of John Common and is operating a Loan modification company by the name of Discount Mortgage Relief at 14000 N Pima Road, Suite 150 Scottsdale Arizona 8526. It just seems this crook will not stop ripping off hard working people and no one seems to be able to do anything about it, he just shuts down and opens up somewhere else. He has been at his same tricks calling people up with his high pressure tactics that he teaches his sale people who are too stupid to question his ethics and promising desperate people anything they want to hear in order to get their money and once he does not deliver it's the same old song sorry you can't get a refund cause I'm a greedy fat ###!

• Ki
      26th of May, 2010

Back in 2002 I purchased an after market warranty (Heritage warranty) through Brotherton Cadillac of Renton, WA. for my Cadillac Deville DTS. When I had my repairs done I was told I would be reimbursed for the repairs. $2, 200 Oych!!! In fact I have not and it has been about a year and half. Now I have come to find out the company (Heritage) has gone bankrupt in 2007.

I have done my research in regards to this company (heritage)contacted the Washington Sate Office of the Insurance Commissioner and on 3/17/2010 I received a reply from them that this warranty was sold ILLEGALLY in Washington.

When it all comes down to it, I should of never been sold this warranty.

I am going after both companys now!!! Heitage and the one that sold it to me.