HerbalRemedies.com / They can't be trusted

I used the information provided by the search to find the product pressure control under the heading of rauwolfia where to buy supplements. The product they listed did not contain the ingredient I was looking for when I called the company they informed me to send it back to them but when I asked them to issue a call ticket for the item they got nasty with me and basically told me that i'm out of luck. If they deceived me in the first place and won't issue a calltag for return then can they be trusted.

Company details:

Internet deceptive advertising for product. Herbal Remedies.com @www.herbalremedies.com
location 225 N Wolcott, Casper, Wyoming 82601

Jo

Comments

• En
      4th of Nov, 2007

This sounds unusual, as they have great service and have always been very friendly and helpful. I have been shopping there for years.

• Am
      7th of Jun, 2008

I have never purchased from them before, but I like http://www.herbal-remedy-online.net because most of the products are carefully reviewed first. Not to mention, it has a page on scam prevention.

• Th
      17th of Dec, 2008

I cannot be more dissatisfied with this company - difficult to get a hold of, very poor attitude and client service. Did not ship product out in a timely manner, even after desired delivery time was discussed.

Not helpful, not caring, bad attitude - all things that point to a poor business model.

• Ll
      25th of Mar, 2009

this is the worse company I have ever tried to do business with, I placed an order with them they shipped half the order and cancelled back order said to reorder I have tried 9 times to reorder and they hang up I have left 6 message per their instructions for a call back and have never recd a call. This unbelievable. I wouldnt put up with it except what I recd is not useful unless I get the other half. This total frustration.
    Lewis L Butler, Pinole Ca 94564

10th of Apr, 2009

3 weeks later after order was made, no product at my door. Called them 2 weeks after the order was made and was told it's going to be shipped next day. Called more than week later and was told that more than half of the items I ordered are being backordered. During that time I didn't get any emails or phone calls about my order, but they took the money the same day I ordered the items. They are just bunch of liers to me. Canceled the whole order...now waiting to get my $$ back. Very hard to get them on the phone and once you get them, they'll hang up on you after saying "hello". Very poor customer service. Will never order from them again.

• Th
      28th of May, 2009

I am the owner of Spa N Things I ordered from Herbal Remedies for my customer to get the lowest price. I didn't want to loose a sale just because they were cheaper to buy from. Just because its cheaper doesn't make it better! That is the lesson I learned from this bad experience. Their phones kept hanging up on me, I been on hold for hours, I almost feel asleep!! I will just order from my regular manufacture. Spa N Things will have much better customer service and timely order processes than them, this is ridiculous! I will not have my business poor rated because of them! Spa N Things will not be using herbal remedies ever again as a distributor!

17th of Jun, 2009

I had ordered a few of their products from NaturalRemedies.com, and I was under the impression, since there was nothing stated otherwise, that I'd receive my order after asking and being billed for 3-day Express. I had checked my status on their site, and it was blank except for my info and what I ordered. So, I called them up, and after being on hold for nearly 30 minutes, they told me that my products wouldn't even be IN until AFTER Father's Day, which is the ocassion for my purchase!!! If I had never called, they wouldn't have let me know. I tried e-mailing their customer service address, and no one ever got back to me. This company is pitiful and they falsely advertise making you think they have these products in their facility--but they DON'T!!! THEY order them after YOU order them, and the products don't even come in until much after you place your order. Don't pay extra for the "Express" shipping since you will not receive your products in the time they lead you to believe. I'm upset that I ordered with them. Ugh...

17th of Jun, 2009

I'm sorry -- I meant HerbalRemedies.com -- sorry for the confusion.

• To
      27th of Jun, 2009

OK, here's my experience with HerbalRemedies.com. I placed an order using regular Fed Ex shipping. I got a confirmation email, but then never heard anything from them for a week and when I viewed my order on the site it gave no pertinent info as to the status. So I emailed them a nice email a week after placing my order, inquiring as to whether or not my order had been shipped. I got no response until 3 or 4 days later when they emailed me back. They apologized for the delay and said the item had been delayed in coming from the manufacturer to the warehouse, but that my order had just shipped; they provided me with a link for detailed Fed Ex tracking information, which worked great. I tracked my order in it's journey across the country over the next couple days, and recieved it from Fed Ex on a Saturday in excellent condition. So...I'm glad to have recieved my order, but I have to admit it was very frustrating at first wondering about my order status for a week and then not recieving a response to my email until a few days later. but it all worked out. Just be aware that if you purchase from this site, you may not be getting consistent or great service.

• Be
      26th of Aug, 2009

HerbalRemedies.com was purchased by another company within the last few months and their customer service and delivery time of product ordered has gone in the toilet. Makes you wonder if the new owner is one of the `pharm`. With dismay, I have ceased recommending HerbalRemedies to others

1st of Sep, 2009

My experience with HerbalRemedies.com has been atrocious. My boyfriend and I placed an order on August 14th. It is now September 1st and still no order, no status update. I've sent numerous emails, to which I never got any response. I called them a week and a half ago and after being on hold for 45 minutes, I was told portions of my order were backordered, but it would be going out "early next week." According to that representative, that would have been last Mon/Tues. It is a full week later than that, and I just checked my order status - still not shipped! This is ridiculous! I would call again to find out what the heck is going on, but I don't care to waste another hour of my life. We're cancelling our order and disputing it with Paypal to make sure we get our money back. When it comes to HearbalRemedies.com - BUYER BEWARE!

• Im
      16th of Sep, 2009

I would tell you my story as well but it would just parrot all of the above. I would suggest that everyone write a simple letter of complaint to the better business bureau and then another one to your states attorney general. This is the remedy that works the best with companies that refuse to listen. Lets face it, unless the law makes them live up to their promises, they will not because their are to many other suckers out on the internet that don't know and just don't get it. They don't care because ultimately out here, all they have to do is change their company name and website and start again, over and over. This way they don't have to hire anyone for customer service or complaints and its business as usual.
    Remember, BBB & States attorney general
    Here is a link for the Better Business Bureau: http://www.bbb.org/
    and another for your states Attorney General: http://www.naag.org/attorneys_general.php

30th of Nov, 2009

I ordered 3 items from herbal remedies and have not received them 2 weeks later and no tracking info available. Called the company, no answer. Emailed company, no answer. I should have googled on it
    before ordering. I am going to ask my bank to retrieve my funds if possible and next time use paypal.
    almalee

2nd of Dec, 2009

I finally got the 3 items I ordered Nov 14. The box arrived Dec 2. I had tried to contact the customer service
    and was never able to get anyone or have the call returned.
    I am grateful I received my order but don't think I will order from them again, just because of lack of tracking information.

1st of Jan, 2010

They have turned out BAD. I ordered from them in the beginning of Dec 2009. My order was over $95.00, but they still charged me for shipping. I have been calling repeatedly but no one answers the phone. I sent a ticket once but they never answered it. I am trying to send a ticket again and their website does not work. I will never order again. I cannot even track the company's address. I am notifying my bank for my credit card overcharge. This company has become corrupt. I will never order anything from them again. I hope nobody else orders from them again.
    Anna, Austin, TX

13th of Feb, 2010

I was charged for items not shipped. The refuse to answer emails or c alls. Their phone system is a scam, just ports to same message telling you to use online system. Online system does nto work and will not let you login. I wish I had seen how many cmplaints there were before I ordered.
    It seems that they also use the name "vitanet" and some others.
    Report these people and keep adding to the list of names and addresses they use in your posts and complaints!

Be aware!

12th of Oct, 2010
    HerbalRemedies.com - Never received items
    Phone: 866-467-6444
    Herbalremedies.com

I ordered from these people on September 21, 2010--and have yet to receive an order, order status, or response to any email I've sent to them!!! DO NOT SHOP HERE!!!
    My bank is currently investigating them, and I've contacted BBB.
    Thank God I only spent $17 with them!!

• Be
      24th of Nov, 2010
    HerbalRemedies.com - Money was taken from my account for a back ordered item, product was never delivered
    Herbalremedies.com
    herbalremedies.com

I had used this site for a few a couple of years with no major problems. Then started having problems getting products. On my last order, money was taken from my account for a back ordered item. Product was never delivered. Money never refunded.

18th of Jan, 2011

Please dont order from them. ?Just ordered 4 days ago and now they saying its on back order! They dont keep any thing in there warehouse, they have to order it from some where else before its sent to you. AND NO REFUNDS! They did send me a email telling me this, but this is SO FRUSTRATING!

****DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM***

• Il
      22nd of Jan, 2011

I ordered 9 items for a total sum of 80 dollars on December 24th. Today is January 22nd, meaning that almost a month has passed. I have received 6 items, with 3 still "backordered". Customer service is atrocious as they keep insisting that everything has been shipped, although site clearly shows that it has been "backordered."
    SCAM