Helio / Billing

1 NY, United States

WOW.. this company, feels like a scam!!!

I am currently on the phone with them alomost every month.

what they hey about the monthly charge is that, we pay in advance.
Fine, !!! i don't mind what i pay for ina dvance. i am a paying customer. i was with verizon as long as i can remember, so i wanted to try different company so i tried HELIO. that's where my nightmare started. At start i was to pay them 2month in advance. At that time, the store told me that it's for the last month, when i disconnect them it's free, month. hummm... when i increased the minute, it's a choas!!! they told me to pay about 211 and i went to the website to pay it was 311. so i paied figuring that i was going to go to next month! so i checked on the 4/17 and my balance were 150 due on 5/20. so i thought it was paid for April but i was got off the phone with them and they said it's because system thought i was not paid the that they and it went to the next month while the billing system was not created.!!! what a crap!! i feel like they should be under investigation. God knows how much they might have scamed people from who doesn't want to bother with these kind of fighting.!!!

Su