HealthyPets.com / my order

Ja Review updated:

I order $725.00 worth of flea treatment & vaccines.
Order not received, called company & they said that they did not know where to deliver order. I gave full and clear information when I made the order.
Explained that it was mostly vaccines and that they would be ruined.
CSR said they would ship replacements immediately.
Never received & I called company the following week
They said that only Bob could ship replacement vaccines and that Bob wasn't in & that Bob did not keep regular hours & they had no idea when he would be available.
Left multiple messages on Bob's voice mail.
I got from someone other than Bob saying that they informed me previously that I needed to return ruined vaccines and that a call tag was issued.
I am now at 9 calls to this company. I can't get my money back.
They have over $500 of a small Humane Society's money
Everything about this is wrong. No one can help me and they have stolen our money. This is unbelievable.

Comments

• Pu
      Sep 01, 2009

Bob doesn't keep regular hours? What kind of way is that to run a business? I hope you report them. Are you able to contest the charges with your credit card company?

• Sh
      Jul 27, 2010

I have had a problem with Healthy Pets also. They stole $48.98 from me. I had ordered three items, I waited and waited for my order finally found out that two of the items were not available. So I called and they said I could cancel the two items and they would ship the other one, and credit my card. I have made numerous calls, e-mails and can not get the credit.Because they shipped the one item they claim I got my order. Their shipping policy stated my card would not be charged until the items shipped. They charged my card the same day I placed the order. I have turned them in to PayPal, my credit card and made a complaint on Consumer reports. Do not order from this company they are crooks.