Healthy Back Institute / poor customer service
I bought a Nubax ($300 plus $20 nonrefundable shipping) from HBI, which was defective. They sent replacement parts, which didn't work, and then sent a full replacement, which had the same defect. Since I couldn't assemble the product to try it out, I returned it for a product refund and requested a refund on shipping because I never received a useable product. (In addition to the original $20 shipping, I paid $50 to return the product.) I received no reply. It took several phone calls and e-mails to get any kind of response, and 5-plus months after I ordered the product, I have not gotten a simple yes or no to my refund request.
Contact with customer service is mainly by e-mail. The people who answer the phone have limited authority to do anything.
Anyone interested in a Nubax would do better ordering it from Amazon, where shipping and returns are free.
More Healthy Back Institute Complaints & Reviews
- Healthy Back Institute - continuted billing 
- Healthy Back Institute or Lose The Back Pain - 'free' book scam with unauthorised credit card charges 
- Losethebackpain.com - illegal recurrent monthly charges on my credit card for a fake newsletter I never signed up for 
- Healthy Back Institute - info. stolen 
- Healthy Back Institute - failed payments 
- LoseTheBackPain - cancelling direct debit
- Losethebackpain.com - I have been charged $19.95 every month without my authorization 
- LoseTheBackPain - unsolicited pill shipment
- LoseTheBackPain - lose the back pain
- Healthy Back Store - not delivered on time/ poor customer service