HDAccessory.com / Never recieved Product/or Response

1 342 South Lemon AvenueWalnut, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (323) 263-8388

I placed an order with this company on 12/28/07 i made several inquiries about the shipping date of the order with no response. on 1/14/08 I recieved an email stating the order had been shipped with no tracking information. On the following Monday 1/21/08 I sent another email requesting a tracking number... no response On Tuesday I sent another email again requesting a tracking # or I would file a complaint with the BBB. Still no response. I filed a complaint with the BBB and they replied that the package was shipped and delivered but could not supply any tracking information except something was received in Baton Rouge on 1/18/2008. I again asked for more detailed information to reply... NOTHING.
This company is a TOTAL RIP OFF!!!
TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW.... BEWARE!!!

Comments

• Mi
      19th of Feb, 2008

This company is a TOTAL RIP OFF!!!
    TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW.... BEWARE!!!