Hcl Infosystems Ltd. / Recovery of data problem

1 India Review updated:

I have a HCL computer system with win XP, yesterday in my absence HCL engineer came to register EC2 (i did not call), but restored my system. I do not know how to recover data. Main drive was C: but i have data in D:. I am facing problems without data. Anyone knows?

Comments

Ak
  12th of May, 2007

Did you get the solution? Do you want to know how to restore data?

Sa
  8th of Jul, 2007

I am also facing the same problem with HCL EC2, I am using HCL Notebook Pawerlite, and restoring with EC2 i have lost my complete data from C:, D:, & E: Drive, if you get the solution to data recovery then pl. inform me.

Ra
  29th of Dec, 2007

My system have drivers problem.
I want suitable drivers for my system.
please help me.

Ta
  5th of Jan, 2008

i need hcl ec2 softwer agen

Ta
  5th of Jan, 2008

yes i know how to restore data

Ba
  7th of May, 2008

I have a HCL computer system with win XP, i don't know about EC2, i have problem with my OS, i transfered my data to E Drive and i formatted C Drive, i installed Os, after i couldn't see my data on E Drive. I do not know how to recover data. Main drive was C: but i have data in E:. I am facing problems without data. Anyone knows?

Vk
  24th of Jun, 2008

Dear Sir 24th June 2008

The following are the problems faced right from the inception of the above said computer:

1. Extraordinary heating - complaint regarding the same made to your customer care center in Chennai

2. Due to excessive heating 2 CDs got burst inside the CD drive.

3. System is very slow. gets hanged even after an hour's use.

4. the service people HCL Infosystems limited, Frontlilne division, No. 6 Jawaharlal Nehru road, Anna nagar Chennai - 600 040, only replaced the CD drive and reported nothing.

5. futhermore I understand that in this model of "Bean Stalk" excessive heating is present. Why we were not briefed of the same at the time of purchase?

6. The system is very slow in operating and I am not satisfied with the performance of the PC. Dear sir

Further to my earlier mail regarding the complaints amde I have receive no resposnse from you till date.

Serial No. 9074AQ107935

Purchased from Thulasi

systems & Solutions No 53, Flat No. 1, Chellam Aparts, First Avenue, Ashok Nagar, Chennai 600083.

1. Extraordinary heating - complaint regarding the same made to your

since I had no response from your front line division I contacted the dealer Who took the cpu to his office on18th June and returned the same on 22nd after noon when tried to open the window the cpu on switch got stuck and again the dealer send his engineer to attend to the same he informed the switch is to be changed.

The PC was purchased in the last week of December 2007 since day one the unit is not working properly

I request you to take proper remedial measures or change the unit.

Expecting your early response

9th of Sep, 2008

how to recover hcl ec2 password help me

Vi
  13th of Nov, 2008

I have purchased HCL ezeebee system with windows vista OS and Core2Duo processor. during Oct 08. The most decent and respectful word I could use for this system is "Decorated Garbage".

The problems have started to appear right from day 1 since purchase. The system hangs down and shuts off automatically for apparently no reason, that too twice or thrice in just one or two hour of usage. Reinstalled the OS, but of no use. the same problem continues to reiterate. Now the system itself has also refused to start . all this within just two months of usage.

My humble request for all potential buyers, "stay away from HCL systems"