Harper Noel PhotographyHarper Noel Photography

1 Review updated:

A simple word to describe my experience with harpernoelphotography would be "nightmare". I could never seem to reach them when I needed to, even though I was obviously paying them well. When they finally decided to get in touch, they were rude and eager to end the conversation. The fan mail section they have on their website does not seem to be authentic because what they produce for us just doesn't add up.

Ra
Jan 22, 2015

More Harper Noel Photography Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ha
      Jan 28, 2015

This is a new cyber scam that is targeting photographers and here is the link: http://jotte-workshops.com/photography-business-articles/new-scam-for-photographers-beware/

This person has targeted numerous photographers around the country and is making false claims and attempting to have us pay to get his false reports taken down. Basically holding my reputation and livlihood hostage until I pay.

Here is a link to his profile on scam report: http://www.merareview.com/userinformation.php?id=19073 As you can see he is up to 15 bogus photographer reports in one day.

I am a honest business woman and my work is of the highest quality. I ask that you please do not take his claims about my business seriously! Thank you, Harper
    Ps... I am a SHE and if this was an actual complaint they would definitely know that ;)