Hallmark / hallmark now
I just moved to a townhouse that supplies basic cable. Hallmark Channels are not included. In order to get the Hallmark Channel I would need to double the price of my cable bill to get 75 channels I don't want. So I bought roku and added Hallmark Now. What a major disappointment. Cable package viewers see everything. I'm now paying for OLD movies, OLD TV series, OLD everything! Why? If I'm willing to pay for your channel(s) why should I get inferior programming? Where are the mysteries? The Valentine movies? It's February and I've got lots of Christmas movies and nothing current. Can't believe what a poor channel this turned out to be.
More Hallmark Complaints & Reviews
- Hallmark Channel - music too loud! 
- Hallmark - Lifetime Movie Channels - movies repeated over and over and over again! 
- Hallmark - employees suffer harassment yet get fired 
- Hallmark - worst mothers day card ever 
- Hallmark - unfairly fired 
- Hallmark - repetitious shows
- Hallmark - ladies watch
- Hallmark.com - online customer "care"
- Hallmark - jewelry item missing from my purchase
- Hallmark - home and family show