Hair No More Oakleigh / Hair removal does not work

1 Victoria, Australia Review updated:

I bought a Scoopon for laser hair removal with Hair No More, but their IPL hair removal DOES NOT WORK. I found virtually no difference in the amount of hair after several sessions. The owner offered a lame excuse saying my hair may be too light (despite the fact that she told me before I started the treatment that I would get good results with my hair type, which is quite dark). And even though it didn't work she gave no refund and no additional sessions, very poor customer service.

More Hair No More Oakleigh Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ka
      8th of Apr, 2012

I had the same experiance. Complete waste of time and money, no change in hair reduction on my leg area being treated despite being the perfect candidate. An area like that should take one hr to treat properly, not 15mins in and out. Her IPL machine was even taped together which should have been an instant indicator but I had already bought the scoupon deal. My advice - do your salon research and only go to one with a top grade medical laser that will guarentee you results and an experianced technition that knows how to get the best results for your hair and skin type!!!