Hair Locs / Bad service from company

1 Burbank LA, CA, United States Review updated:

Hair locs is a company I went to for a class that costs 1300$ so I could do extensions for my clients.At first I was very happy with hair locs.My clients were happy too.Lately they have gotten sloppy...sending hair to the wrong person, or getting orders mixed up.Recently I recieved an order for my client that was suppossed to be stock hairTHICK...I started my client and realized the hair was very thin.I checked my order to see if I had made a mistake.But I had NOT made a mistake, they had charged my client for thick hair and it clearly wasn't.I had to send my client away and reschedule her.She was extremely upset and it made me look so bad.I fed ex the hair back to "Hair Locs" (which cost me more money 35$) so I could get the new thick hair back before the following weekend.I spoke with hair locs monday and there response to me was I was wrong the hair was fine.I do extensions once a month and I ALWAYS use thick stock hair.It was clearly NOT thick! I was so so extremely mad and disappointed they didn't just grant my request & send me the proper hair I had ordered.I even sent a sample of thick hair that I had from before.It seemed to me that they don't care about there customers or our clients or there reputation because they weren't nice or trying to help me at all.It seems like they just want money and dont care about the client.I am so upset I took this class instead of another hair extension company.I feel I was ripped off of my 1300$ ...Advice to the company is help your loyal clients.dont stab them in the back and rip them off and treat them like they've done something wrong.Just fix the problem and keep your clients happy... My client is angry with me and now thinks Hair Locs is a very unproffesional company...

Sh

More Hair Locs Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Je
      9th of Jul, 2008

I agree with you. i am a client and the hairlocs that this HAIRLOCS company is providing is so much thinner for the same $$ price!! they dont care and i am going elsewhere. i have had extensions for 4 years and the hair is getting worse...VERY thin. I have to get twice as much now, well...im not going to, id rather take them out or switch to another company.

25th of Sep, 2008

can hairlocs harm your hair at all?

• Je
      26th of May, 2009

I am likewise a customer of hairlocs. I have purchased 2 sets of hair within the time frame of 12/08 and 02/09 both of these sets of hair have completely matted beyond belief. When asked to refund my money of 700.00 the refunded 475.00. No installation. I have paid in total over 2000.00 to the salon and hairlocs, of which I was compensate the hair only. If you want hair extensions do your homework. I would not suggest hairlocs nor Salon FX in Nashville TN as the owner would not discuss the issue with me. Be careful of the hair salon you use and make sure they are skilled, as I found out the hard way neither business was willing to back up their service or their product. Disgusted with all parties involved.