Hair Club / fraud thieves shame on you

Hair club you all need to be hunged! You are cheeters and theifs! You make a ### contract you scums! They come so nicely to you but they are all witches and alex the devil himseld. This was on sunset in hollywood. I got me hair piece and right after they got me in to ther "service"plan so I can get "a second set of hair for only $1200!!! After this hair came they put it on me and cut it so unprofesional. When I wanted my original hair back they would not give it back to me! I said I paid $3000 for that hair its my hair and the wicked witch dora said oh its in the trash! I said give my hair back to me she said we cant do that! I said what? I paid $3000 for that hair she said we dont do that!
Then what have I paid for? So if I die with this hair are you gonna come to my grave and rip it off? You witch you probably would!
I dont understand how the better business burea doesnt sue there ### or hang these people or all in this company! You are theifs I hope you all loose your hair!

Comments

• Am
      Jul 10, 2012

i hear you guy, they did it to me and hundreds more if not thousands..thats how the make a living conning, scam, deceptions..i was dubbed, lies to and frequently ignored whist found out this is only a WIG or better toupee?it was messy melted liquid glue all over my scalp, shifted side to side and pulled while my head on pillow all the time once insisted for refund and kept on calling and pushing for it i came under attack? yes like in movies they made up a lie and committed to conspiracy and accused me of bad behavior towards staff? base on their bogus contract they allowed to cancel any ones membership they ask me to never to return as of following day? so they left me out with only a almost dead wig with no chance to get a new one for at least 2 and half months of course i contacted BBB and is on going, they not laughing now.

• Sh
      Dec 21, 2012

Thank you for showing courage to tell the truth..Please post your reviews at least once a month...hair club is nothing but scam and rip off...Thanks

May 22, 2013

I agree.

May 22, 2013

Hair club has many hidden expenses which they reveal only after you are being caught. Shameless.