Guardsman/Haverty's — Protection plan
I spent $300 on the gold protection plan. Big mistake!!!
After the workman came to my home and told me the springs were defective I had to follow up with gaurdsman 3 more times.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Hendersonville, TN They told me they would be sending me the parts and that someone would be out to repair my sofa.
After 30 days of waiting I called to follow up and was told by asia that they had decided the sofa would not be covered after all.
Now they won't return my calls!
Save your money!!!
More Guardsman/Haverty's Complaints & Reviews
- Guardsman - Warranty 
- Guardsman - Deined claim 
- Guardsman - Claim Denied 
- Guardsman - Fraud and cheating 
- Guardsman - inferior product/not as advertised 
- Guardsman - Customer Service Issues 
- Guardsman.com - Poor service 
- Guardsman - furniture repair
- Guardsman - Furniture Protection Plan 
- Guardsman - Refusal to service furniture care