GreenTree International Ltd / Harassing phone calls

Greentree keeps calling and calling multiple times per day leaving messages on my answering machine, usually between 6 and 8 messages per day, and when I finally arrive home and can answer the phone, they are stumbling with the facts of why they are even calling me.

It doesn't matter that arrangements for payment have already been made to them to be paid in two days. They still call!! To ask when I am making the payment. When I ask if they have anything in their computer indicating that a payment arrangement has been made already, I get an attitude from them like it is my fault and the same question keeps coming up. When are you going to make the payment? If you ask them a question that makes them actually search your file, they try to turn the tables on you and accuse you of being mean to them. Who do you think you are Greentree? You have lost my business and I will spread the word to anyone I can to stay away from you and judging from all the other complaints I've read on this website, I'm not the only one.

Greentree employees either are too stupid to look up the information or they are instructed to keep harassing the customer anyhow and keep calling.

Va

More GreenTree International Ltd Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Su
      29th of Aug, 2008

I agree as I work for a home health care so all my calls go to my msg. phone and by time I get home I have many calls from them that say you have to call before a set time but i get home after their set time to call back..and when I do get through they alway put me through to the same guy that is rude and will not let you get a word in and say well you better start packing up and look for another place to live that they are turning the paper work over to there lawyers even when you say you would have the payment to them in full by less than aweek..and they just say to bad we are not going to work with you...and we have had been in this home 10 years. When we had problems before years ago they worked with us but now they are just rude and will not concider the situations that arrise in families that cause the delays but they have always gotten their money.