GreenSky, LLC / hvac equipment

In August of 2015 I contracted with a local HVAC company to install a specific brand, 3.5T piece of equipment on my roof. Over the course of a few years, I continued to have problems with this equipment and it was only after I got another HVAC contractor on my roof who confirmed I had a 3T piece of equipment on my roof. At that point I initiated a dispute with GreenSky. I had the AZ Registrar of Contractors rule in my favor that what I contracted for was not what I got. For many months while my case was being investigated by GreenSky, I received statements stating I had a credit on my account. GreenSky is refusing to help me because I signed a "completion form", and when I explained that I, like many other homeowners, are not going to climb on the roof to confirm what's there, their response was "you signed the completion form, there's nothing more we can do for you, you need to contact the merchant". Let me interject here that the contractor is no longer in business and has filed bankruptcy. Whatever you do, DO NOT use this company for anything! This has been the worse experience of my life.

Te