Great Expectations Dating Service / scam

Stuart, United States Review updated:

This service I used was the Stuart Florida branch of Great Expectations Dating service. During my initial interview I was made promises of how the service was better that an online service and of the personal attention I would receive. However afer spending 1200.00$ for a year. After six months I have not seen even one promise made to me during that initial interview come to light. They did not even let me know when they moved locations. The service is nothing more that a scam to get your money and run.

More Great Expectations Dating Service Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ma
  4th of May, 2009
Don't be too disappointed. One of the guys that is in a commercial about their success stories has been cheating on his girlfriend since the day he met her and she knows it. Just recently, he has been dating women in Jupiter and Fort Lauderdale. Go out on your own, you will do better.
Ve
  13th of Jul, 2009
I had the same experience with the pressure sales lady, some extravagant blow hard Kelly Leary. Real ironic, her name is very befitting for the type, consumers need to be leary, very leary of this money grubbing, high pressure sales tactics using snake woman. She has a small child and only interested in scamming, unsuspecting people to get their money by any and all means necessary. This woman is dangerous, greedy and consumers need to wtach out.
Very disappointed, I never heard back from them after 1 year of trying so I just agve up after many calls.
I hope they choke on my money, the lot of these greedy scam artists as I have given up trying to get in touch with Ms Leary, big scam to get all your money and run.
Thief.
Ma
  18th of Mar, 2011
law suit. pending. who ever wrote this is an idiot with no brain. our company has had many marriages and engagenments. sorry if this complainer is not attractive to the opposite sex.