Great Expectations / Fraudulent services and practices
Great Expectations, AKA GE, comes with high prices and even higher promises. Their sales tactics are pushier and more intimidating, more hardcore, more devious than buying a car. Promises of screened candidates, and the security of background checks, and having a bank of common women interested in dating without effort sounds wonderful...But is it? No. First of all, they let anyone in that has over $3500, always haggling about the membership price. They claim they can get you a "zero balance transfer credit card" to transer the balance off the card you use to pay for it. And, if you don't get the transferred balance paid off in a year, simply "call us" and we'll get you another card. Guess what? The new zero card comes with a $500 limit, clearly not enough to pay off the balance. They offer the service, they know it's through Citi, yet they "don't know" the credit limit won't cover the balance.
The profiles are frauds...seems like almost every woman from my area was "inactive". Not surprising. They also allow you to have crossover access to members in other cities...yeah like I'm in Columbus, Ohio and will really date some looker (or anyone) from Raleigh, NC.
I'm still working on getting my money back from this fraudulent group. STAY AWAY FROM GREAT EXPECTATONS AT ALL COSTS!!
More Great Expectations Complaints & Reviews
- Great Expectations - Dating service scam 
- Great Expectations - Worst company ever 
- Great Expectations - Scam and fraud! 
- Great Expectations - Beware of local signs! 
- Great Expectations - fraud/ disceptive business practices 
- Great Expectations - FALSE ADVERTISING/FRAUD
- Great Expectations - VERY slated and shady sales tactics! 
- Great Expectations - Unethical as they come
- Great Expectations - FRaudelent Practices 
- Great Expectations - I made the huge mistake of submitting my personal information to this company