Great Expectations — Dating service scam
This company simply takes your money after a high pressure sales pitch and provides no other services. They claimed that they had a very comparable or even better website to match.com and other on-line dating services. Shame on me for not investigating further because the Atlanta version of their website is early 1990-ish; you can only search on age and weight and the website is so unfriendly and cumbersome to navigate. They do a poor job with posting updates to your profile and let people contact you that do not meet your search criteria. This is definitely the worst purchase that I have ever made in my life. The company was being sued in Pennsylvania, so maybe there is hope for us in other states. Do not, I repeat, do not be scammed into giving them your hard earned money! I don't know how these people sleep at night; probably on very nice bedroom furniture and mattresses purchased from commissions obtained from scamming people.
More Great Expectations Complaints & Reviews
- Great Expectations - Worst company ever
- Great Expectations - Scam and fraud!
- Great Expectations - Beware of local signs!
- Great Expectations - fraud/ disceptive business practices
- Great Expectations - I would not recommend this service for anyone!
- Great Expectations - FRaudelent Practices
- Great Expectations - Beware, no refund
- Great Expectations - Fraudulent services and practices
- Great Expectations - No young women!
- Great Expectations - Fraudulent Company Stealing Money from Innocent Singles!