Great Expectations / No young women!
Are you a guy in your mid 20's looking for a woman in her Mid 30's? Then Great Expectations may be the service for you. I got suckered into a membership with the "I can see that you can get girls on your own, but we have great girls-- in their early 20's-- that are actually serious about dating. Unlike the ones you will meet at clubs/bars."
The problem with this service is that they charge many many thousands for a service that should cost a couple of hundred, at best. Also, good luck using the 3 day "money back guarantee period," since you won't see your potential matches until weeks later. And when you do see your matches, be prepared to barely see anyone remotely young. And a good portion of the girls on there, well... I am not going to be mean, so I will just let you use your imagination.
I am one of the few people that "escaped" great expectations by contacting their email address on their site, which is concerns AT gemembercare.com and when that didn't work, I contacted ABC 7 on your side News Program ;)
More Great Expectations Complaints & Reviews
- Great Expectations - Dating service scam 
- Great Expectations - Worst company ever 
- Great Expectations - Scam and fraud! 
- Great Expectations - Beware of local signs! 
- Great Expectations - fraud/ disceptive business practices 
- Great Expectations - FALSE ADVERTISING/FRAUD
- Great Expectations - VERY slated and shady sales tactics! 
- Great Expectations - Fraudulent services and practices
- Great Expectations - Unethical as they come
- Great Expectations - FRaudelent Practices