Great Atlantic Warranty / Rip off

I bought an extended car warranty and thought it was great but RANDY WEBB in boca raton, fl; the guy who sold it to me was very deceitful and never returns my calls. It turns out when you call the [protected] it doesn't take you to a service rep just an answering service that is in a totally different state and all they do is pass a message along and guess what I never get a call back!!! I can't get a hold of anybody never!!! I want to cancel my warranty but I can't because nobody will return my messages. DON'T buy from them all they really know is how to take your money and PISS you off!!!

Va

Comments

• Ka
      1st of Jul, 2008

I just called my credit card company and disputed the charge. They took it off my card and turned it over to there fraud dept. I even contacted the Dr. Phil Show. When I called today to talk to them this snot nosed ### answers the phone and after a few question she hangs up on me. The nerve of her. I call back and its a different person. Imagine that. They are a 100% ###!!! They search public records/dmv listings and they prey on people that they know have car warranties expiring. I should have picked up on it when they didn't know what kind of car it was and they wantd the VIN # for supposed verification. They know what the going rate is on that vehicle and they then start bartering with you. $300-$350 seems to be there happy spot. Well they tangled with the wrong person here. You can run but you can't hide forever. During the call they kept turning me over to different people anf then saying they have to call me back. I was wondering like why is it different area codes, but since it was on my list of things to do I thought wow 1 less thing to deal with!!! can you feel the fish hook going in. Well it aint over Baby and I hope your looking over your shoulder. They will slip up, they always do. Well I plan to be there worst nightmare. Instead of all these useless e-mails floating around this kind of stuff needs to be going around. And guess who is up for the JOB!!! Here Kitty Kitty I needed a new project I knew that 1 Ton Diesel would come in handy. Great Hood Ornament they will make Sad part is they will ruin a lot of peoples lives in there Journey. Do your part to get this out to everyone you know. GREAT ATLANTIC CAR WARRANTY is a SCAM!!!

• On
      27th of Aug, 2008

Call them at: 800 376 5688

I now have THEM on the run !!!
    I played along with them and told them my phone battery may die.
    As soon as I got to "Can I use My Credit Card for This" ...I promptly
    hit the hangup button. THEN THEY CALLED ME RIGHT BACK on 800 376 5688 !!!
    These are the SAME PEOPLE calling me 3 times a day for 5 months!!!

Now folks. GO AND GET "EM !!!

29th of Aug, 2008

I can't believe that I fell for this scam! They called last night, during a dinner party. I'd had a glass of wine and that let my guard down, I guess. This AM went on internet and found all the complaints. Tried to call the company---no results, of course. Talked to the fraud dept. of my credit card company. They say that the charge went through and that I can't do anything but dispute it when my credit card bill comes. It's not considered "fraud" because I gave the scammers my information. Ouch!

30th of Aug, 2008

All, if you're been scammed by Great Atlantic Warranty, be sure to call and keep calling. Call after 5 pm EST, it seems to be when a real representative answers. Their numbers : (866)-386-9040 and (888) 858-8448.

The phone number for the BBB in FL is (561) 842-1918 or on line at www.bbbsoutheastflorida.org. You can file a complaint right on line. Also, file a complaint with the division of Consumer Services in FL, their number is 1-800-435-7352 or on line at www.800helpfla.com. The number for the FL department of Fiancial Services is (850) 413-3100. Don't be a victim - call these organizations!

30th of Aug, 2008

On March 7, 2008, I purchased an extended warranty with Great Atlantic Warranty for $2288. I decided to cancel the policy on March 24th. As requested, they received written notification from me on March 27th. They then told me I would get my refund in 30 days, then it turned into 60 days then 12 weeks. I’ve made countless calls to the answering service and have not received one call back. I filed a complaint with the BBB on July 18th, and Great Atlantic claims that they sent me a check for the refund. Currently, Great Atlantic is “investigating” and checking to see if the check was ever cashed. I encourage all who have been scammed by Great Atlantic to file a complaint with the BBB and to call the Attorney General’s office in FL. We need to stop these thieves from victimizing others!

11th of Sep, 2008

Chris, a manager at GAW, called me on August 30th and told me that they sent me my refund check on August 27th and that there was a problem with their system affecting 21 customers. I’ve waited 6 months for my refund and finally received a check on September 3rd, deposited and was notified that the check bounced. So not only am I out my refund, I’m out the service charge from the bank. This is a dubious and unethical company. I’ve called countless times and left over a hundred messages with their answering service. When I finally did get through to GAW, I spoke to both Tracy and Mindy (on two separate occasions). These two are trained liars; they are deceitful and vile just like their company.

Spread the word about this company to your friends, family and co-workers.

• Pa
      28th of Sep, 2008

I used to work with them when they were actually a good company. I no longer work there Im a family guy. trust me I know and feel your pain i know what they do. But the person behind the bs is more political than the actual workers. They just try to sell, the people that screw you are the owners and managers, and the owner is Mike Zamborous, He is linked with the mob and lives in deerfield beach florida. Their home base is in Boca Raton, He has 3 lawyers to try and protect him but the attorney generals are all cracking down on him because of his methods of selling they illegally use Random Dialers to call random people on cell phones and try to talk you into buying the warranty that is way over priced.Dont get me wrong full coverage warranties are good, but the others are bs with their terms and conditions, Cristin is mike z's right hand girl. She helps him make his quick bucks. They are also tied to an office in clearwater florida called National Business Communications, where they were also called Certified warranty services. they sell direct choice. But the thing is is mike z pays warranty companys about 500 for a policy. he sells them to you for 2195 and higher. Here lately he has been greedy and not paying the warranty companies but yet taking your money. he has to use random people to open his offices because he cannot. but the KING OF YOUR MISERY IS MIKE ZAMBOROUS He cares about nobody and takes money from everything He should be in prison for stealing sooo much of your hard earned money. His other right hand man is Richard Smith. He managed G.A.W. In Winterhaven fl. David Giorginio is the guy behind the clearwater office. All of these wanna bee greezy mobsters are self centered ###. Ill get you their phone numbers and addresses. richard smith: .863 - 557-5500 . DAVID GIGINIO AND Bobby Veniro 727-538-3830 .

6413 Congress Ave., Ste. 250 # Boca Raton, FL 33487
    thats the headquarters address.
    they have offices in California, Pompano fl,

They do not pay your claims, fine print sucks. they get you bad. I know. I sold warranties for a year and a half with them untl some of found out what they do.

take advantage of old people, , talking them into getting their check books. its sad.

Sorry correct spelling is mike zambouros

Burn this guy. Hes so illegal that if they find him its done.

He has not been paying direct choice, or his taxes. dont get me wrong american mercury are good warranties. if thats the policy they set you up ith. so please dont not respect them . they are reputable. Just no the middle man that great atlantic warranty is. and changed their name to north american warranty solutions so people wouldnt see what g.a.w. was about on the internet. and dont forget right now they closed the office in winterhaven and all you info personal info vin numbers cc numbers are all jut layig around. Be CAREFULL.

AND THEY DO NOT use do not call lists. I know you know. but it was us writing down your name with a pencil ona paper if we felt like turning it in we did and then the lazy chick Michelle lopes the ADMINISTRATION AND VERIFICATION LADY WOULD THROW I AWAY YOU CAN FIND HER AT

THATS HER PERSONAL MYSPACE ACCOUNT. She was the woman you would get verified with and she ran your credit card through authorize.net and shes the one that ignores your calls when you want your refund**************

Shes a dirty bi*ch

She deserves to get sued as well.. She would actually laugh at you guys when you called back in to get your refund. 1 888 290 9711 ext 240 was her phone number.

**********************************
    Im trying to think of what else i could use to help you guys try to build a case to get your money back... If you need anything else let me know.

YOUR SAVIOR =]

Please dont be angry at me, when they were legit i was a good sales man and was honest. when it started turning sour i left.

• Pr
      12th of Oct, 2008

35, 000 thousand happy customers and only 12 unhappy . Most of the 12 have all ready been satisfied or in the process of . So called Savior is nothing more than a disgruntled employee who was most likely fired because he or she was either a crack addict or an incompetent ### which was basically the only way to get fired at GAW, Mr. Zambouris is the most honorable man you will ever meet and loved by all his employees. Belive nothing from this jerk "Savior" who needs severe mental treatment or drug rehab!!!

• Ye
      14th of Oct, 2008

this company is a pieace of sh** if they can't even pay their employees legit payroll checks how in the hell do you expect those slimball penny pinching bitc*** to pay anything it is just not going to happen and who ever tried to justify this scam a** procedure needs to get a real job as well as a conciense if i spelled it wrong so freaking what i'm sick of you people robbing the public and your stupid employees every friday the payroll checks do what BOUNCE we know it and the customers know it as well oh one more fact you guys wouldn't know how many un satisfied customers you have reason why you guys blow them off or give them the fake cancellation deptment which no one resides at 1-888-290-9711 hello wake up and smell the sh**!!!

27th of Jan, 2009

Dear Arjang:

Please advise what to do with the Fraud and Scam with Great Atlantic Warranty Inc.?
    I took my 2004 Mercedes Benz 320 for service today and find out that I was taken advantage for $ 1, 800.00
    I purchased a Home warranty on 4/4/2008 from Jonathan Singh and Charles Butler, I paid $1800.00 from my American Express to Great Atlantic Warranty Inc.
    I had to leave for Iran and when I retured, I took my car for service at the Mercedez Benz.
    I find out that
    (Great Atlantic Warranty Inc.
    Office 949-587-2300, Fax 949-460-9644, Fax 949-460-2300
    23015 Del largo Drive Suite D@, Laguna Hills, Ca 92652
    E-mail. vsc@moxyws.com,
    E-mail cbutler@gawarrnty.com) is a Scam and Fraud.
    Please let me know how to get my money back.
    I have to pay over $ 1000.00 to have my car service.
    The best,

Jaleh Miller

27th of Jan, 2009

Please advise what to do with the Fraud?
    I purchased a Home warranty on 4/4/2008 from Jonathan Singh and Charles Butler, I paid $1800.00 from my American Express.
    Great Atlantic Warranty Inc.
    Office 949-587-2300, Fax 949-460-9644, Fax 949-460-2300
    23015 Del largo Drive Suite D@, Laguna Hills, Ca 92652
    E-mail. vsc@moxyws.com,
    E-mail cbutler@gawarrnty.com
    Please let me know how to get my money.

Jaleh

13th of May, 2009

i really cant believe i went into speedys food and laundramat in winter haven florida and the indiain lady robbed me for 10.00 dollars right in my face if the indidians can do it why not let the telemarketers do it

29th of Jul, 2009
    Great Atlantic Warranty - no return calls(cancelation of policy)
    great atlantic warranty
    6413 congress;ave suite250
    boca raton fl 33487
    Phone: 1888-858-8448

no return calls, run around from one phone rep to another 7 in all, you would think i would have suspected something then huh, sandra a fox. Idiot!!!d

• Te
      8th of Dec, 2011

One of my family members was scammed by these guys. She has talked to an attorney in Maryville, Tennessee who wants to file a class action lawsuit against them. If you have been scammed, you should look him up about suing Great Atlantic Warranty and other companies in this business like Consumer Direct Warranty, National Auto Warranty, etc.