Grease Monkey / Extreme rude behavior/Deceptive

1 7665 E Arapahoe Rd.Centennial, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 303-721-1900

While waiting during the oil change, the tech that was working on the car stormed in and screamed something and then abrutly left. So i contuned to read my magizine. Five seconds later the door is violently opened and again the tech screams. I take the "hint" and say are you talking to me. He storms over to me and calmly asks if i would be interested in another air filter. I calmly tell him no. He turns, walks to the door and tells me looking away from me "answer me next time i call you ya "jack ###" ". Now mind you there is only me and another person there. No other customers. Then when i go to pay for it the cashier trys to charge me for the air filter? So after 5 min of argue i get her to change the bill. Oh yea by the way this cashier was a witness to the whole situation and still chose to try to rip me off...

Comments

• Lo
      7th of Jan, 2010

well now, if you are here to vent your beefs with GreaseMonkey, come to my site. www.greasemonkeysucks.com > it should be up and running by tomorrow. btw, I am also in Colorado.