Grazing H Ranch Homedale Idahotoy australian sheppard puppy breeder

1 Review updated:

Echo, the owner of grazing h ranch breeds mini and toy australian puppies as well as corgi's. I visited the ranch with my husband in june 2017 to look at a litter of pups. I chose a small red female, the smallest of the litter. We then signed a contract which promised: shots, dew claws removed, tail docked and first worming meds. I drove 4hrs to pick up the puppy and she called to tell me it was dead. We continued to the ranch anyway because I was reeling with grief and wanted to se the body. It was true. The small red pup was dead of strangulation. The enclosure of chain link fencing - the pups head got stuck while trying to get to the rest of her litter mates on the other side of the fence. She proceeded to tell me the same thing had happened the previous week but her daughter happened to go out to the barn and found her in time. But made no change for the pup's safety. (unbelievable)
She had other puppies that had been attacked by a male corgi killing one injuring two.
She could see how upset I was and begged me to take a different pup from another litter. I said no at first because I wanted a female and there were none that weren't already being held for others. I went back the next day and she showed me more pups and really wanted me to take one. I think because I had already paid her and she didn't want to give me the money back. Finally she talked me I to doing it. I picked a male that I felt was a good representation of the breed. So I took the tiny scared pup home. After several months I felt that my little blue boy was much more aggressive than I had wanted in a puppy. I contacted echo (the breeder) and told her this may not be working out. She proceeded to tell me there was absolutely no way she would take the dog back. She was extremely rude saying over 15 years she had never had a dog that was aggressive. She belittled me as an owner. Then told me she gave me a 5 week old puppy!!! She wanted me out of her life so badly, she talked a grieving dog mom into taking a baby pup away from his mother.
Beware of grazinghranch.com breeding and selling toy aussie's and corgi puppies.
She has too many litters to properly house and is inflexible about getting the right dog for the right owner. Now isn't that what a breeder is for in the first place?

Br
Jul 10, 2018

Comments

• Gr
      Oct 21, 2019

Alot of this complaint is fabricated. She called me after having puppy for several months and wanted to trade for another puppy. She said her puppy was "raging" at her. I told her it was probably a training or discipline issue.( Or just playing!) You can't just try puppies out and exchange for a new one when you want to.