Graspskills / safe training fraud

1 Budapest, Hungary Review updated:

Dear Sir,

This company Graspskills is a fake fraudlant training company cheats trainers and coorporates luring them to provide trainings and certifications.

Recently I have been contacted by Teena Dsouza from this company to provide SAFE training in Budapest. She begged me several time to help her situatation as there are no trainer avalable for this training scheduled in a week. I thought okey to help in the situation and started listening her instructions. Shea asked to buy certification vouchers for the candidates which costed me $1000 and asked to buy travel and accomodatation posing that she will give back all amount and sent a contract.

I took two days off from my work and spent $1500 for their traiing. Once the training finished she got away and never spoke with tme every time I called someone else picked the phone and responded emails that they will be going to pay back my amound but since last 3 months they didnt pay me a single penny.

The company rigistered address is in Bangalore India and they provide training in EU and US. This is very difficult to bring them to law . Right now I am trying to find ways to file a police case.

Please take this complaint forward to public so that they aware of this fictious and fraud company.

Regards,
Srinivas

Im
May 19, 2017

Comments

• Ks
      2nd of Jun, 2017

Brother, I am also facing the same problem. My legal representative got in touch with them and I am about to file a case here in Hyderabad, India. I am going to stop this all drama and fake and cheating people very soon. I have clear evidence against them and they can't escape.

• Di
      26th of Sep, 2018

@K S Umakanth hi how can I also be a complainant they have fooled me too.

• Ko
      2nd of Nov, 2017

Yes, very true! They also conned me . They did the same, asked me to do everything and now not paying me my dues. Also every time you call, someone else respond and they keep deferring you. Please be aware. They are a complete FRAUD company!

• Di
      26th of Sep, 2018

I have been also fooled by this company called graspskills. They took prior payment online from me for SAFE course in August and did not update me on the venue in Pune. with constant followup they said course is cancelled and then after several calls /emails they refuse to answer the emails and phone calls. Please let me know how I can also join in as complainant.