grantsearch.com / SCAM -- fraud changes to account after initial 1.98 cd charge

2232 South Nellis BlvdNV, United States Review updated:
Phone: none

THIS IS FRAUDULANT. My daughter signed up for free college grant information for the changes of 1.98. Since this initial charge we have been charge illegally $80 per month.

THIS IS SCAM and we are filing with the FCC.

If you have been scammed please file with the FCC so that the can stop this company.
Kc

More grantsearch.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ou
  11th of Mar, 2009
You never read the "Terms and Conditions" of the site. These are always located at the very bottom of the page. You (or your daughter) supplied all your financial information to pay the shipping on a "free" CD. But by clicking on submit, you agreed to the "Terms and Conditions" of the site. Which you never realized you needed to read. This is the real scam. This is what makes it "Legal". You agreed to it. Go back to the site, go to the bottom of the page. Read the "Terms and Conditions". Sorry. You are out of luck. You agreed to it. You are enrolling in an automatic monthly payment for something you didn't even realize existed. I fell for it "ONCE". That's how I found out how they get away with it. You can call the Attorney General, The President of the United States, your Bank, your Grandmother...it wont matter. You agreed to it when you clicked on "submit" without reading the "Terms and Conditions" of the site.
Bi
  26th of Mar, 2009
please i need my money back they suppose to charge me 1.98 but they keep taking money out my account