Grant Writing Express / No info, no product

1 WY, United States Review updated:
Phone: bad number-constant busy signal

As a retired law enforcement officer, I consider myself fairly savvy, and not easy to scam. Prior to signing up with Grant Writing Express, I conducted a quick (too quick, obviously!) check of the company and found nothing suspicious. However, five days after providing the information for my "free" CD, I noticed that a charge for $74.95 appeared in my checking account, paid to - you guessed it - Grant Writing Express. To add insult to injury, five days after that, I noticed a charge for $29.95 paid to MyFitness - huh??
In the meantime, I tried many times to contact the Grant company. The phone was always busy, no matter what time of day I called. I also called MyFitness, which answers the phone as "ClickIncome". Although they answer the phone, I was placed on terminal hold every time. I mean 45 to 60 minutes at a time. They probably just put the phone down and walk away. I had to go my bank and cancel my debit card, and it looks like I'm out $105.00. I guess I should be glad it wasn't more. Oh, and by the way, I'm still waiting for my free CD.

Comments

• Be
      27th of May, 2009

They took us for almost $150. I recouped through our bank, but I'd like to rent a bus, drive around the country picking up all the victims of this scam, and head for 2710 Thomas Ave., Cheyenne, Wyoming, to deprive these sleazy carnival-workers of their rights and body parts.

In the meantime, here's an idea. Contact the Cheyenne/Nevis chambers of commerce. Tell them there's a bunch of "city-fied" ripoffs from Florida hiding at 2710 Thomas Ave, and Cheyenne is becoming known around the country for being home-base for this kind of criminal activity. What would John Wayne think?!!

Contact or call the local papers just outside of Cheyenne, as they'd be more likely to want to find some dirt in that town that's "down the road, a might"...

What the heck...Send the governer a letter. Hell, it's just Wyoming. He'll be happy to get a letter even if he "CAIN'T" read it.

btw: Google up Phil Piccolo. He's the fat greaseball behind all this...a one-man internet crime wave. It'll give you hours of fun.