Grant Writing Express / No info, no product
As a retired law enforcement officer, I consider myself fairly savvy, and not easy to scam. Prior to signing up with Grant Writing Express, I conducted a quick (too quick, obviously!) check of the company and found nothing suspicious. However, five days after providing the information for my "free" CD, I noticed that a charge for $74.95 appeared in my checking account, paid to - you guessed it - Grant Writing Express. To add insult to injury, five days after that, I noticed a charge for $29.95 paid to MyFitness - huh??
In the meantime, I tried many times to contact the Grant company. The phone was always busy, no matter what time of day I called. I also called MyFitness, which answers the phone as "ClickIncome". Although they answer the phone, I was placed on terminal hold every time. I mean 45 to 60 minutes at a time. They probably just put the phone down and walk away. I had to go my bank and cancel my debit card, and it looks like I'm out $105.00. I guess I should be glad it wasn't more. Oh, and by the way, I'm still waiting for my free CD.
More Grant Writing Express Complaints & Reviews
- Grant Writing Express - Unauthorized billing 
- Grant Writing Express - Fraud Charges!! 
- Grant Writing Express - deceptive advertizing
- Grant Writing Express - BAIT and SWITCH internet Scam 
- Grant Writing Express - fraudulent charges and scams
- Grant Writing Express - Illegal billing 
- Grant Writing Express - fraudulent company