Grant Master Deluxe Edition / Canceled order; received CD anyway and already have 39.95 charged as well as some 8.95; 1.29

Received CD less one week ago; called to tell them I had canceled; closed weekends;They have charged the monthly fee: apparently the "free trial" was over before I received CD; Now they have added another charge of 8.95. I had filled out the forms, but upon reading the details had canceled the whole thing! I have not; nor will I use the CD.

Comments

• Ry
      8th of Jul, 2008

I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer. That is why we have the Terms and Disclosures posted on the sales site directly above or below the "Ship My Kit" Button depending on the site you order from.

Here are the Terms and Disclosures that is directly below or above (depending on the site you order from) the "Ship My Kit" Button.

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Submit", I am ordering the Grant Master CD™ and trial membership for $1.29 for Shipping and $1.00 for Handling/Insurance, after the 7 day trial I will be charged $39.95 a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the 14 day and 21 day bonus trials to Express Business Funding™ and Network Agenda™ for $7.95 a month and $9.95 a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy & Terms & Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "Easgrant1". For questions, call 800-479-0979.

For customer service you may call 800-479-0979 and they'll be happy to assist you.

The Information on our Grant Master CD is general information that you can find for free on the internet. We have gathered the information and put it on an easy to access and navigate CD for your PC. This saves our clients the time and let’s face it frustration of having to search out this information on their own. That is why our Grant Master CD is free and you only pay $2.99 for the Shipping and Handling. Along with the Grant Master CD you receive a 7 day free trial to our Grant Resource center. This is our members website were you will be able to learn the entire process on how to write and submit a grant proposal. It is easy to start utilizing the Grant Resource Center by simply watching the tutorial videos that explain how to access all of the features on the site. Our team of writers headed by acclaimed Grant expert Dr. Porter provides a monthly cover story that provides the newest information on grants and grant related topics. We also provide a quarterly news letter that provides in-depth information on current trends in government and private funding. As well as the latest financial advice on how to find and manage grant money. You will be able to search grants through multiple grant sources. You can search for Federal, State, and Private Grants you can also search for Scholarships. Another exclusive feature of our Grant Resource center is that you can enroll in the Grant A Day program where a Grant is given out daily. In three easy steps you can apply for the Grant a Day program and you will be eligible for it as long as you are a member of the Grant Resource center. Here is the link to our testimonials site http://members.ravenmediainc.com/granttestimonials/ were you can read what some of our successful clients had to say about our program. Another feature we offer is our live one on one chat representatives. They are available to answer any questions you have along the way. All these features and more are designed to help you be successful in locating, applying for, and receiving a grant. The information that is offered through the Grant Resource Center website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost a thousand dollars or more. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. We offer all this for a reasonable monthly fee of $39.95. Ordering our Grant Master CD also includes two fast action bonuses. The first fast action bonus is for Express Business Funding (EBF) which has a 14 day free trial. This program is designed to help customers through each step necessary to obtain a loan for a small business. This includes researching and putting together a business plan, presenting that plan to the SBA, filling out a loan application, and anything else that may be needed along the way. After the trial period, it is a reduced monthly membership fee of $7.95 because you are already a member of another of our programs. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company. That offers an online date book service that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your email and or cell phone. After the 21 day free trial the service is $9.95 a month membership fee. We offer these trial periods to give our clients a chance to use our service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at 800-479-0979 and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,
    Ryan R.

• Ky
      2nd of Sep, 2008

I agree because there is nothing stated how you get a grant, they're only telling you whaty you will be charged.

16th of Sep, 2008

I have not been able to access the information on the Grant MasterCD that was sent to me. I have been to other computers just in case I was doing something wrong. I have even had someone who is more computer oriented to help me. I now realize and have come to the conclusion that there is nothing on this CD. I have called for a new one but was given the run around called "phone tag". Truly not satisfied with the service so far. Right now I feel like I have been taken advantage of by being charged for a service that has given no service at all. I will definitely be canceling .

• El
      26th of Sep, 2008

You guys are scam artists and crooks, not because of the charges, I was smart enough to read it all and cancel the day before my “free trail” was over. Even though the trail was over before my CD was ever received, but again that might not be your fault, that might be the post office. I’m talking about your company SELLING my personal information to a number of other crooked companies. I have been receiving call after call from scam after scam from all over the country because of your company. I’m on the national do not call list, and the calls started just a few days after I ordered from your website. If my identity gets stolen I’m coming after you for damages.

• Ra
      3rd of Oct, 2008

Don't blame Grant Master for you stupidity. They have combined everything you need to know to better receive a grant. If you can't figure out how to do it now then you need to get some common sense. Unfortunately you can't buy that. Regarding the charges to your credit card or debit card. You obviously did not read the website good enough.

10th of Oct, 2008

This is Robert Wright and i want my account closed asap do not put any more charges on my debit card ...CLOSE MY ACCOUNT NOW.

10th of Oct, 2008

THIS IS ROBERT WRIGHT I WANT MY ACCOUNT STOPPED NOW DO NOT CHARGE ANYTHING ELES TO MY CARD...