GRAHAM NOBLE AND ASSOCIATES / Suspicious Company

1 IL, United States

This company called my house with the name of my ex-sister-in-law. (They have been divorced for over 10 years). They left her name, partial social security number, a "case number", and threatened to file suit in a county I do not even reside in if this matter wasn't dealt with.

The generic "Mr. Littlejohn" was the employee that supposedly left the message. (Perhaps Mr. Smith wasn't available?) He claimed to be able to be reached @ [protected] extension 183 but when you call the number you get another generic name: "Ms. Taylor"'s extension. And although it says you can press "0" for operator, you never get the operator. You just keep getting the generic Ms. Taylor's voicemail over and over asking you to leave a name, case number, county you live in and a phone number.

I think it's a fishing expedition. I think you will never get a live person. Although they sounded semi-official on my answering machine, when I googled their name, I find all types of complaints where they bully people into handing over their checking account information. I am guessing you will never get a live person at that number. They are hoping they will reach some long-lost relative or person related to the person they seek and that someone will leave their information on the answering machine.

Does anyone know how to contact this company? I would love to give them my $.02. Isn't it illegal to leave a person's full name and partial social security number on a recorded message?