GrabCar / taxi fare
I booked a grab taxi at about 8.30 this morning from blk 417 bedok north ave 2 (My residence) going to simpang bedok. The estimated fare indicated a sum of $9.00 to $14.00. The vehicle was a toyota and the driver's name is saman jamari (I think). I told him that this is the first time I am taking grab taxi. When we arrived at the destination, the driver took out a device, pressed a few keys and showed me the fare was $22.00... !! I was shocked beyond belief. When I asked why the fare was so high, he told me that was the going rate. The normal taxi fare would only be around $7.00 to $10.00. It is a total rip—off!
Has the driver over-charged me?
More GrabCar Complaints & Reviews
- GrabCar - account suspension 
- GrabCar - incentive scam 
- GrabCar - cheating incentives expose
- GrabCar - cancellation of our booking after we waited for several minutes without any message or informing us
- GrabCar - incentive fraud and malice 
- GrabCar - grabcar (sedan)
- Grab Car Philippines - driver of grab car
- About Grabcar - so called community rules
- GrabCar - experienced an extremely bad service from driver
- GrabCar - grab service driver scammed us.