Goodwill Industries / uncorteous managers/cashiers
I have been shopping at this store as well as donating, but I bought a pair of pants that did not fit and when I took it for a store credit the manager argued about the price then he said that I could only take clothing for exchange. If it is a store credit I should be able to purchase anything with that amount.
More Goodwill Industries Complaints & Reviews
- Goodwill Industries - rude managers 
- Goodwill Industries - charged a different price from marked price 
- Goodwill Store - scam and theft 
- Goodwill Industries - unethical behavior/employee attitude 
- Goodwill - price changing and thieft 
- Goodwill Industries Of Southeastern Wisconsin - gary goll, robert a. schneeburg and jim livingston are full of crap at goodwill laundry
- Goodwill Industries International - packing of product
- Goodwill Industries International - discrimination?
- Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin (Goodwill Laundry) - robert a. schneeburg hire black women laundry managers to fire good laundry co-workers and laundry workers with disabilities
- Goodwill Industries International - rude employee