Gonnaluvit.com / Item never received

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I report about online Jewelry store gonnaluvit.com. gonnaluvit.com company is the worst Jewelry ever. They says 'We are offering FREE SHIPPING for orders over $25 ' I bought $33.96 Item, and I paid with credit card. They got my money, but they never send me my Item. I ordered Item 6/21/2008, I still haven't gotten my Item. (today is July 17th). I tried to email to know my tracking number of USPS shipping. They never responded me back. I anxious about this company, so again couple times I have sent e mail to them, but They never response me back...

I sent them I need to get money back, again they have been ignoring my emails. There is no phone number of their company on their web site. So It is definitely ripoff online Jewelry company.

Va

More Gonnaluvit.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sg
      19th of Aug, 2008

Gonna LUV IT
    1117 Twin Canyon Lane
    Diamond Bar, CA 91765
    Contact Josh Gasteiger
    Phone (714) 321-1318

• Sh
      26th of Aug, 2008

I also bought jewelery from GonnaLuvit, over $100 worth ~ big mistake. I placed my order late July, got a package with some of the free cheap stuff in it, but not the more expensive items I really wanted. The tracking is non-existent, no replies to emails etc. I am in Australia so I can't go to their door and demand my money back, but I can post comments all over the web 24/7 so next time someone types in their name there will be pages and pages of links to complaints. Buyers beware ~ definately a total rip off.

• Ba
      11th of Nov, 2008

I also tried to order items from this company. I ordered them on june 3rd, hoping to have a necklace to give to my daughter after she performed her dance recital. Not only have I still not received my order as of November 11th, but we also had to close our credit card as there was a phone call from them, advising us that someone had tried to place an order for over $500.00 in Hong Kong. I am not saying the two are related, because the checkout was provided by marketplace advisor, I am only saying that I will never order online again, due to the security risks that one take when dealing with clearly irreputable companies. Unfortunately for these guys, I am planning a trip to CA next month and plan to stop by the address to personally request my refund.

• Ba
      11th of Nov, 2008

I would just like to comment, that anyone googling the name of Josh Gasteiger from GonnaLuvIt Jewelry, will undoubtedly come up with the information that he has frauded many people out of a lot of money, from not fulfilling order after payment received.
    I encourage those people who are thoughtful enough to google a company prior to order, not to order from this person, because this is not a reputable company. I, unfortunately, only googled GonnaLuvIt jewelry and didnt' find many complaints as of June 2008.
    I also encourage anyone who has paid money and not recieved their items, to file a report with the LA fraud dept at www.lacountyfraud.com. The authorities need to investigate business with fraudulent prectices.
    I will now spend the rest of the week filing reports with the Better Business Bureau, and researching if this person even has a business license. There will be no harm in letting the IRS know about the money they are receiving, because if this is the way this company conducts their business, it is quite likely there are other areas of fraud going on. I encourage everyone who has paid money to this company, to contact the IRS, also, to be sure that Josh Gasteiger is paying taxes on this income. Perhaps, a company such as this needs to be audited.
    Furthermore, I will be filing other complaints with anyone who advertises or endorses this company, and I encourage anyone else who has been frauded, to do the same. I will also be emailing all of the local media in Diamond Bar, to let them know what this company is up to. I have already requested the property ownership information for address 1117 Twin Canyon Ln, Diamond Bar, CA, to find out if this is the owners name, or if Josh Gasteiger is even living at this address.
    I will not let go of this, until my money is refunded. Failing all of this, I will just have to stop by the address on my next trip to Disneyland and personally request my refund.

• Ec
      30th of Nov, 2008

I had the same experience with this company. The first time I ordered I got what I had ordered but it came very late. after many e-mails. The second tine, I never recieived the items at all even after following up on it repeatedly.

15th of Dec, 2008

I had the same problem, ordered the item and paid for it only to receive the "free" crappy earrings. No reply for my emails...no contact info. Utterly ridiculous. I'm going to the BBB online for a formal complaint, maybe that will shut down their fraudulent ops. who knows