Gold

Posted:

Service

American Express
The "consumer" is over-run with lousy service and companies that misrepresent promotions, costs, etc. There are two companies that work flawlessly: American Express Gold Card and www.paytrust.com (an Intuit company). A couple of times a year I appear to American Express to check into an unknown charge on my AE Gold card. The response is always fast and appropriate. Why I don't charge everything on AE is a mystery to me. (Maybe I'm just stupid.) Because they hold their merchants accountable. As to www.paytrust.com, it's not a credit card but a 'bill paying service' on the par with none others. I have done business with them for nearly 10 years, beginning when they were smallish www.paymybills.com . These guys (and gals?) have never made a mistake and they do a lot of work for me at a very low price. If you haven't tried them, do so. And, get yourself a Gold card from AE. You'll be glad you did.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Credit Cards

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree