Global Telelinks / repeated calling /haressing/teasing

New Zealand Review updated:
Global telelinks a company from india calls up almost daily and it is since bout this jan 2008. I clearly told them we not interested in your products irrespctive of how cheap or good they are. But the offenders keep on calling with names as raj/shruti and so on but these are the prominent people. I requested them to delete my name from database but no they don't understand. On 26/10/08 I gave them a shut up call and hang the phone and the offender mr. Raj call about 20 times to tease and abuse me. I am going to lodge complaint with telecom new zealand and also ministry of india in wellington and india and I will turn no stone unturn to see this company face charges.

I request all customers and the ones fcing this problem to dont overlook this and take necessary action against global telelinks.
Sa

Comments

Jo
  17th of Sep, 2008

Global Telelinks - Repeated callings
Sydney
New South Wales
Australia

I had been repeatedly recieving calls from the call centre ... even on Sunday... In australia it is a breach of the privacy act ... & telling them politely v are not interested in the service ...

Dont ur employees follow simple english y the hell ur call centres call up again n again !!!
Ra
  16th of Oct, 2008
I had been repeatedly recieving calls from the call centre ... even on Sunday... In NZ it is a breach of the privacy act ... & telling them politely v are not interested in the service ...

Dont ur employees follow simple english .
Sa
  26th of Oct, 2008
Global Telelinks a Company from INDIA calls up almost daily and it is since bout this JAN 2008. I clearly told them we not interested in your products irrespctive of how cheap or good they are. But the offenders keep on calling with names as RAJ/SHRUTI and so on but these are the prominent people. I requested them to delete my name from database but NO they don't understand. On 26/10/08 I gave them a shut up call and hang the phone and the offender MR.RAJ call about 20 times to tease and abuse me. I am going to lodge complaint with Telecom New zealand and also Ministry of India in wellington and India and I will turn no stone unturn to see this company face charges.

I request all customers and the ones fcing this problem to dont overlook this and take necessary action against GLOBAL TELELINKS.
Aa
  27th of Oct, 2008
I too had the same problem. Global Tele Links deactivated my prepaid phone account, even though I had more minutes left in my account. They call me almost every day (names Bharath/Surthi etc) and haress to recharge before the prevoius minutes are completed.
Di
  1st of Nov, 2008
I am also getting repeated calls from them and it has become a nuisance, to be frank. I repeatedly said I was not interedted but the didn"t stop calling. Then I started ignoring their calls by not picking it up. Then they started playing tricks, like calling from hidden numbers and all. This is truey disturbing
An
  15th of Nov, 2008
I have been called 5 times from Global telelink.I am on the do not call register.they dont get the message. they need to be dealt with a heavy fine.i am quite sick and tired of them. all of us should collectively complaint to the respective authorities so that they are dealt a severe blow.
Kk
  27th of Dec, 2008
we are facing the same problem. everyday same person calls with different name harrassing me as i stay home wholeday it has become a real problem. i don't know where to complaint or what to do to stop this nuisance. could anybody help me in this matter? i want to teach them a lesson so that they won't harrass others this way.
Mr
  11th of Dec, 2009
I just started to use Telelink few weeks ago they asked me to top up three times in less then one month and they took money
from my bank account without my autharised, Who ever runs this service must think now before facing serious consequences.
Gl
  14th of Oct, 2011
Global Telelinks follows 3D secure payment gateway for all online transactions and therefore there is no room for uninformed transactions.

Still we would request you to kindly follow your details to support@globaltelelinks.com and we would surely look in to the matter.

Thanks,
GTL Support Team
Gl
  14th of Oct, 2011
You can always send in your DNC request to support@globaltelelinks.com

Thanks
GTL Support Team
Nm
  22nd of Sep, 2014

Global Telelinks - Unauthorized withdrawals
Winnipeg
Canada

I have been a customer of this company for the past several tears but lately find that this company is charging my credit card without authorization. This is despite my calling them and requesting them NOT to renew my minutes and NOT to charge my credit card. Be warned that this company is nothing but a fraudster
An
  5th of Feb, 2015
I too am facing the same thing and they keep on calling me even when I have stopped their service in 2008. I have asked several times to put my number on Do not Contact but they just dont get the message and still call up everytime. Also this company is a scam. Iasked the guy to tell me what is the office afddress of Global Telelinks and he told me Noida Sector 57, thats it. There is not other details. I asked him if he comes to work he should know the name of the building premices or plot number that he comes to work but apperently he did not know that and told me he came by taxi. Looks to be a big fraud company who cannot even tell where they operate from and needs to be taken down.
If anyone calls again ask them for thier address. Its not even listed anywhere on the website or even try to search it online, you will never find it

Global Telelinks Logo Global Telelinks