Ginny's / poor merchandise

United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-282-3829

I have placed 3 orders with this company via the internet. I contacted them to let them know the mattress toppers I ordered after less than a month are defective. I received an email from them offering me either 25% off or the option to return the items. I replied back letting them know what I chose to do and they still haven't gotten back to me 3 months later. I also ordered a blanket from them which sheds all over my house. All you see is little brown pieces of fleece all over the place and this is after 1 week of having it. I contacted them about this situation as well and the same thing happens, I receive which appears to be an automated email from them offering me the same solution and when I reply back to them I NEVER HEAR FROM THEM AGAIN. I can understand having a problem with an item from any company you order from. It's normal but to have problems with all 3 items I ordered and since March of 2014 I still do not have my issue resolved by this company is extremely disappointing. I will never order with this company again and I recommend you think twice before doing so yourself.

Mi
Sep 30, 2014

Comments

• Mi
      Sep 30, 2014

Now they send me another email telling me to contact them but when I hit reply to their email it won't allow me to reply to THEM, instead I ended up sending the reply to my own email address.